Login to Box.com, an online sharing, cloud hosting, and content management solution for both people and organizations. The website was designed to allow users to view and share their material from any location at any time. Its most popular features are 10GB of free storage,
The ability to store files online and access them from any device, easily and quickly share large files with anyone (even entire folders of files if that’s what you want), access and share files on the go using mobile devices such as Android or iOS, and you can also collaborate online with other people, which means you can invite others to open files and edit them with you in real time, as well as post comments and assign tasks.
Box.com is presently regarded as one of the top cloud storage services available, with most tech magazines and experts ranking it on par with industry heavyweights such as Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox. Not to mention that the service employs superior protection technologies to ensure the security of your material, as well as a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Box Login – A Step-By-Step Guide
- Navigate to Box’s sign in page, which may be found at https://app.box.com/login/.
- Enter your email address in the first field of the access form, which is situated in the center of your screen.
- Type your user password into the second input box.
- Now just click the large blue “Log In” button at the bottom of the access form, and you’re in!
Sign Up for the Box
Go to https://app.box.com/signup/personal/, fill out the registration form in the left center of your screen, and then click the blue “Continue” button at the bottom.
Instructions for Password Recovery in a Box
If you forget or lose your password, return to the site’s sign in page and click the “Reset Password” option, which is found just beneath the blue “Log In” button that I highlighted before. You might also go directly to https://app.box.com/reset to save time.
- Then type in your email address and press the “Send” button.