How to Apply for a Marriage Certificate in Mizoram Online or Offline, The Mizoram state administration has made marriage registration mandatory. The Special Marriage Rules of 2006 and the Mizoram Compulsory Registration of Marriage Rules of 2007 have been followed.
How to Apply Mizoram Marriage Certificate Apply Online
The marriage can be registered in this location’s marriage registry, and the marriage registration certificate won’t be issued until the registration process is complete. Here, we’ll look at the comprehensive and simple process you may use to register your marriage without any problems.
- The bride must be at least 18 years old, while the husband must be at least 21 years old.
- Both must be Mizoram’s property.
The Mizoram marriage certificate application procedure is as follows:
- Get the application form by going to the registrar’s office.
- Give accurate information when filling out the form.
- Attach the bride’s and the groom’s photographs to the form.
- The bride, groom, and two witnesses must all sign the form.
- Send the Memorandum of Marriage (MOM) or application form to the registrar’s office.
- The registrar will note a serial number and the submission date after receiving the Memorandum of Marriage.
- The marriage registration certificate will now be issued by the registrar following the satisfactory verification of all papers.
- You must keep in mind that both the bride and the groom must be present when the marriage is registered.
- A special marriage requires the submission of an extra declaration.
- Application form for marriage registration.
- Age Proof: Birth Certificate or 10th Mark sheet of both bride and groom.
- Address Proof: Voter ID card, Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, etc. of both bride and groom.
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, etc. of both bride and groom.
- Photographs of both bride and groom.
- Wedding Invitation Card
- Two Witnesses
- There is no charge required if a common marriage is registered within a month.
- The late fee for registering a common marriage after 30 days is INR 100.
- You must pay INR 50 for each month the registration is delayed, up to INR 1000, if the common marriage is registered after 3 months.
- For a special marriage, a registration fee of INR 100 is required.