How to Apply for a Marriage Certificate in Rajasthan, both Online and Offline How to Apply for a Marriage Certificate Online in the Rajasthani cities of Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer, and Udaipur One of one’s most significant documents in life after marriage is the marriage certificate. It serves as official documentation of your marriage. It may be used for a variety of things, including name or last name changes, income certificate applications, and even passport applications.
How to Apply Rajasthan Marriage Certificate Apply Online
The Hindu Marriage Act of 1955 and the Special Marriage Act of 1954 both have different sorts of marriages that are permitted. The Indian Supreme Court has mandated marriage registration in order to safeguard women in the country. Below is a description of how to apply for a marriage certificate in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer, and Udaipur (Rajasthan).
Online Marriage Registration Application Process in Rajasthan:
- Visit the website at http://pehchan.raj.nic.in/MainPage.aspx to submit an online application.
- Choose the Amenjan fill application form from the webpage.
- You’ll be sent to a different page. Choose the marriage form there.
- You’ll be sent to a fresh page once more. Choose “new application” there, fill out the captcha, and then click “Go.”
- Your screen will then display the form. Include all pertinent information, such as the wedding date, the wedding location, the address, etc.
- Enter the names, parents’ names, and other information for the bride and groom after that.
- Enter the names, addresses, phone numbers, and other information for two witnesses.
- the bamashah number or the base number from the id proof, if applicable.
- It’s time to submit the newlywed and groom’s scanned pictures now.
- Once all the information has been input, use the OTP to complete the mobile number verification.
- then key in the code that was supplied to your phone.
- The application has been completed, and a receipt slip has been produced. Please print it.
- Visit the following URL to monitor your application: pehchan.raj.nic.in/VerifyRegisNum.aspx?ZDg1NmI0ZDk=OGQ2M2FhZmIwNmVkNzQ3N2RkNzlmZTM=.
Rajasthan’s offline application procedure for marriage registration
- You can submit an offline application by going to your local eMitra Kendra.
- By selecting the link, you may discover the closest one. http://emitra.rajasthan.gov.in/content/emitra/en/contact/eMitra_LSP.html.
- By visiting the website https://emitraapp.rajasthan.gov.in/emitrashared/guidelineEform/GAndE_1496044674295.pdf, you may download the application form.
- Complete the form, including all necessary documentation, and deliver it to the closest eMitra Kendra.
- Age Verification of the Bride and Groom via Affidavit
- Identity Proof like PAN Card, Aadhaar card, voter id, etc. Address Proof like Ration card, passport, driver’s licence, etc.
- Application form; photographs (both individual and collective of the bride and groom).