How to Apply for a Marriage Certificate in West Bengal, Online or Offline How to Apply for a Marriage Certificate Online in West Bengal’s Kolkata, Asansol, Siliguri, and Durgapur Even though marriage is a social institution, it is important to register your marriage to make it official.
West Bengal Marriage Certificate Apply Online
Any legal issues that could arise can be resolved with the legalisation of marriage. How to apply for a marriage licence in West Bengal, including Kolkata, Asansol, Siliguri, and Durgapur.
The West Bengal marriage certificate application process is done online.
- When you and your partner decide to tie the knot, you must both visit the website https://rgmwb.gov.in/MARREG_Portal/MARREG_Home.aspx.
- The official West Bengal website for marriage registration is the one just given.
- The application form that must be filled out online will be presented to the bride and groom.
- Then, in addition to submitting all of the scanned documents, they must also present the original documents.
- The couples will get the certified copy of the marriage registration at their address after the aforementioned procedure is complete.
West Bengal’s offline marriage certificate application procedure
- If you decide to register your marriage offline, you must go to the website https://rgmwb.gov.in/MARREG_Portal/MARREG_Home.aspx to find the addresses of the local marriage registration offices where you may pick up the registration form described in section 8.
- You must fill out the form with all the necessary information, including the names and addresses of the bride and groom. The signatures of the three witnesses who were there for the marriage are also included.
- Make sure they provide the invitation card, age certificate, and proof of residency.
- You must present a picture of each person with their self-attested signature in the interim.
- The marriage registry will examine the given papers once you have completed the full process.
- The relevant registration office will provide you with the marriage registration certificate as soon as the verification process is complete.