Kerala PSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 Notification, Apply Date, Eligibility Criteria Candidates might take advantage of this fantastic chance if they search for the most recent Kerala government jobs. The Kerala Drugs Control Department has posted a job announcement for recruiting Kerala Drugs Inspectors 2024 on its official website, keralapsc.gov.in. Online applications are being accepted from qualified and interested individuals as part of the most recent Kerala Drugs Control Department recruitment to fill openings for the position of Drugs Inspector. The link below allows job seekers serious about their careers and wanting to work for Kerala’s Drugs Control Department to apply immediately. Candidates must submit their applications far in advance to avoid crowds on deadline days.
KPSC Drug Inspector Notification
Kerala PSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024: Recruitment for Drug Inspectors at Kerala PSC The Kerala Drugs Control Department will publish the job advertisement for a drug inspector in 2024. Through Keralapsc.gov.in, interested candidates can download the entire vacancy announcement. Learn more about the eligibility requirements, salary, exam date, admit card, and results deadline for the 2024 Kerala PSC Drug Inspector job below. Before the deadline, fill out the Kerala PSC drug inspector job application at Keralapsc.gov.in. Before applying for the Kerala PSC Drug Inspector 2024 vacancy announcement, you may find it interesting to learn about the most recent government job notifications and central government vacancies.
Kerala PSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024: Details
|The last date for submission of Application||Kerala Drugs Control Department|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Drugs Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||Update Soon|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||Update Soon|
|The last date for submission of the Application||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 36 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or Medicine specializing in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Check the Kerala PSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
|To Check Kerala PSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
How to Fill the Online Application of Kerala PSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Then check the Kerala Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2024 Notification link on the Kerala Drugs Control Department website’s Notification panel.
- If you are qualified, select the link to apply online.
- An application fee tab will appear in a separate window.
- Now complete the form under the instructions and provide the relevant candidate document information.
- Pay the application fee under the notification’s instructions.
- To submit the application form, click the submit link.
- Take a printout of the application form after downloading it for use in the future.