How can I obtain a Punjab and Sind Bank micro statement? Punjab and Sind Bank is one of India’s major banks. They provide a variety of services, including micro statements. Continue reading this post to learn how to obtain a Punjab and Sind Bank micro statement. We will go over all of the methods for obtaining the mini statement.
PSB Mini Statement
Do you want to download the Punjab and Sind Bank mini statement? We have previously learned how to check the balances of the Punjab and Sind Banks. We now know how to obtain a Punjab and Sind Bank micro statement.
PSB Bank Mini Statement Number
Punjab And Sind Bank Mini Statement through Missed Call The account holder just needs to give a missed call on 7039035156. This number is toll-free, and after giving the missed call via the registered mobile number, the person will almost instantly receive a call regarding the mini bank statement.
How can I obtain a Punjab and Sind Bank micro statement?– A variety of processes- Customers of Punjab and Sind Bank can access their mini statements through a variety of methods. We’re about to learn everything there is to know about them. You can select the one that is most comfortable for you from the treatments listed.
1) Via missed call –
Miss call is the simplest method for seeing Punjab and Sind Bank micro statements. If your mobile phone is linked to your bank account, you may view your account’s mini statement by making a missed call.
Punjab And Sind Bank Mini Statement Number Is – 7039035156
- Click on the corresponding number.
- You will be able to dial your phone.
- Then dial this number using the bank-registered SIM card.
- After a few rings, your phone will be disconnected and a brief statement will be delivered to you by SMS.
2) Using SMS –
You may also see your Punjab and Sind Bank account’s mini statement by sending an SMS. In the message, type PTXN space> Account Number space> SMS Banking Password and send it to 9773056161 or 8082656161.
Keep in mind that you may only send this message from the bank’s registered phone number. You will receive a mail detailing the mini statement of your bank account shortly after submitting the message.
3) Using Internet Banking –
If you utilise nett banking with Punjab and Sind Bank, you may also use this to access your account’s mini statement.
- First and foremost, you arrive to the Punjab and Sind Bank’s nett banking website. https://punjabandsindbank.co.in/
- Then select Digital Banking.
- Then, choose Retail Internet Banking.
- Then enter your User Name and Password and press the Login button.
- An OTP will be sent to your phone number; input it and click Submit.
- You will enter the nett banking portal.
- Left, you’ll see the option My Accounts, which you should choose.
- Then choose Operative Account.
- Then, click on your account number.
- Then select More Details.
- The mini-statement will be visible.
4) Using a smartphone app –
For the convenience of its customers, Punjab and Sind Bank offers the PSB UnIC app.
- First, you launch this app.ANDROID / iPHONE
- After that, enter your User Name and Password.
- On the following screen, enter your MPIN and login to this app.
- On the app’s home screen, there will be a My Accounts option; click on it.
- Finally, click on your account number.
- You will see a brief statement.
5) Using an ATM –
If you have a Punjab and Sind Bank ATM, you may also use it to view a mini-statement of your account. You must grab an ATM and travel to the nearest ATM for this. You may use any ATM at any bank. As soon as you enter the card into the machine, you will be prompted to pick a language. pick your prefered language. Then you’ll be presented with a number of alternatives from which to choose a Mini statement. The PIN will then be requested, and after entered, the mini statement will appear.
How can I register my cellphone number with Punjab and Sind Bank?
You must do this by going to the nearby Punjab and Sind Bank location. You will then be given a form to add your cellphone number. Fill it out and send it with copies of your supporting documentation. Your cellphone number will be registered after all of your documentation have been verified.
How can I check my balance at Punjab and Sind Bank?
How can I change the Punjab and Sind Bank’s SMS banking password?
How to obtain a mini statement from the Punjab and Sind Bank was covered in this article. Five different perspectives on the tiny statement have been found. You have been given a step-by-step explanation of the entire procedure, so you shouldn’t have any trouble understanding if you read attentively. Even so, if you run into any issues, please let us know in the comment section below, and we’ll do our best to resolve them. Share this post with your friends if you enjoyed it so they may learn how to obtain a Punjab and Sind Bank micro statement in full. Have a good day and thanks for reading this post all the way through.