Information for SugarSync’s login You can keep all of your data current across all of your devices in real time by using SugarSync.com, a website that offers cloud storage, syncing, online collaboration, and sharing services.
- Consistent and automated internet backups.
- Online sharing of files and folders.
- Automatic file synchronization between various computers, gadgets, and platforms.
- Improved data protection and security.
- Sharing and uploading of files securely.
- Access on mobile devices via the Android and iOS applications.
- The capability of remote wiping.
- Real-time online collaboration and editing.
SugarSync Sign Up
As you are undoubtedly aware, this is a paid service; however, they do provide a 30-day free trial period on all plans. After your trial period expires, however, you will need to choose a plan and pay a monthly or yearly cost to continue using their services. Go to https://www.sugarsync.com/int/signup.2.html, fill out the registration form at the bottom center of the page, and then click the green “Create Account” button at the bottom if you don’t already have an account.
Step-By-Step SugarSync Login Instructions
- Go to the SugarSync sign in page at https://www.sugarsync.com/login.
- Fill out the first field of the access form on the right side of your screen with your email address.
- Fill in the second field box with your user password.
- Now, simply click the orange “LOG IN” button at the bottom of the access form, and you are in!
Instructions for Recovering a SugarSync Password
If you forget or lose your password, return to the site’s sign in page and click the “Forgot Password?” link placed just beneath the “password” text box.
- Enter your email address and then press the “Send” button.