In order to provide you a new method to manage your inbox, AOL offers Alto Mail, which stacks all of your emails graphically. For example, after creating an account, they’ll automatically create a photo stack for you, which gathers all of your photos in one place; there, you’ll likely see photos that you haven’t seen in years; they’ll also create an attachment stack, which gathers all of your attachments in one place so you don’t have to comb through all of your messages looking for little paper clips; you’ll also get a retailers stack, social notifications stack, top stories stack, and the dailies stack
Alto Mail login
The Daily Deals stack is a very useful feature because Alto Mail automatically finds all of your daily deals, collects them, and visually presents them to you, and the best part is that you can have them skip your inbox and go directly to your Daily Deals stack instead, and you can do the same thing with messages from your favourite stores, you can have them skip your inbox and go directly to your Retailers stack so you can check them out when you have time.
Remember that you can also make your own stacks. Simply browse for an email that you want to build a stack around, drag it into the new stack square, click “OK,” and all of your previous and future email messages from that sender will be visually organised into that stack.
Alto works with AOL Mail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, and any other IMAP-compatible email service. If you’re ready to access your account, simply follow these steps:
Alto Mail Login
- Start a browser and type “https://login.altomail.com/login/signin” into the address bar.
- pick on one of the icons in the page’s centre to select your email provider; if it isn’t listed, pick “Other.”
- If you choose Gmail, all you have to do is click the green “Connect to Gmail” button. If you choose another option, you must first input your email address in the “Email Address” column.
- Enter your email password in the “Password” field.
- Press the “SIGN IN” button.
That’s it; after entering in to your Alto Mail account, you can begin monitoring your messages in a more organised and visually attractive manner. And don’t forget that if you set up your account correctly, you’ll be able to save a lot of time and have more fun while taking care of business.