- The Walmart MoneyCard may be a great deal for people who shop at Walmart often.
- Green Dot Bank provides the card, which gives free internet access and cash back on Walmart sales.
- So, if you have a Walmart MoneyCard and want to activate it, this guide post will help you with Walmart Money Card Activate.
- This blog also talks about other things that Walmart Money users should know.
What is a MoneyCard from Walmart?
One example of a pre-paid payment card is the Walmart MoneyCard. The card has a lot of perks, such as cash-back rewards for purchases made at Walmart.com, Walmart Fuel Stations, and regular Walmart shops.
The card comes with an app for your phone that lets you keep track of what you’ve bought and add money to your account. When you use it at Walmart, there are no fees. Walmart offers prepaid bank cards under the name “Walmart Money Card.”
When customers use their Walmart MoneyCard in Walmart shops, gas stations, or online at Walmart.com, they get cash back. After a year of use, the cash-back benefits are available if the card has a good balance.
How to Activate a Walmart Money Card
The Walmart MoneyCard is a prepaid card that has some of the same benefits as credit cards. Customers of Green Dot Bank can use the Walmart MoneyCard at any Walmart. Once you get a new Walmart MoneyCard, you have to activate it.
By using your Walmart MoneyCard, you can save money in a number of ways, such as getting cash back and free gas. The card also lets you make straight trades and receive payments up to two days early.
To use the Walmart MoneyCard, you have to activate it. To complete the activation process for a new Walmart MoneyCard, you need to fill out the application form, follow the directions, and finish the activation procedure.
Conditions for activating a Walmart MoneyCard: To use the Walmart MoneyCard, you should have the following information on hand.
Steps To Activate Walmart Moneycard/activate
- Go to http://www.walmartmoneycard.com/activate
- Use the 16-digit number on the back of the card that is unique to you.
On the back of your card, you’ll find the month and year when it will expire.
Put in your security code, the last four numbers of your social security number, and your card pin.
Enter the information that shows up on your screen to finish the process.
•Tap the #next tab to finish setting up your Walmart money card.
Your Walmart MoneyCard’s registration will be proven to have gone well.
What is the number to use to activate a Walmart Money Card?
You can activate your Walmart MoneyCard by calling (866) 946-2510, going online to WalmartMoneyCard.com/activate, or selecting “Activate the card” from the Walmart MoneyCard app on your phone.
What Is the activation Pin for a Walmart Money Card?
Call [1-800-903-4698] and follow the steps to turn on your service and make a new PIN. After you have done this, you can access your money and details about your Money Network account online or by calling a machine.
How Do I Activate My Online Walmart Credit Card?
You can use the number on the back of your Walmart Credit Card to register it online or over the phone. If you need to register your card right away, you should call instead of going online, which requires you to first make an account.
But neither of them takes a long time or a lot of work to do. If you don’t use your card right away, your account will close in three to five months. You are not forced to do so, though. The Walmart® Store Card works in the same way.
How Do I Sign Up for a Walmart Credit Card Online?
- Log in to your account.
- Choose “Register New Card” from the list of options.
- Type in the number on the card.
- Enter the three-digit security number on the back of your card to finish the process.
Make sure you have an online account (if you don’t already have one) before you call or go online to activate your Walmart Credit Card.
It will be much easier to keep track of your account, look at recent activities, and pay your bill.
Also, remember that your Walmart Credit Card will expire in 3 to 5 months if you don’t use it.
Then, if you wanted a second chance, you would have to send in a new application.
How Do You Activate Your Walmart Credit Card by Phone?
Even if you can’t use your credit card online to register it, you can still make money with it. You must use your phone to turn on your Walmart MasterCard.
To register your Walmart credit card over the phone, you need to call the toll-free number on the back of your card. You can confirm your Walmart Mastercard and turn it on over the phone:
- Call Capital One’s toll-free line, which is 1-877-362-5952.
- Once linked, ask them to activate your card.
- Now is the time to give your card number, date of birth, and social security number.
- Use the phone’s keys to enter all the required information.
How To Activate an Online Visa Card?
Follow these simple steps:
- Sign in to your account on the web.
- Go to Accounts and look for your new credit card there.
- You have to put in the card number, the date it expires, and the CVV/CVC number.
- If your service asks you to, enter your name and social security number.
What Does The Walmart Money Card Have?
The Walmart Money Card has the following basic features:
There are no overdraft costs. The interest rate is 2% per year. You can reload your account with free money from the Walmart app.Families can join for free.
Why using a Walmart MoneyCard is a good idea
Fraud protection is one of the things that the MoneyCard has in common with other Visa and MasterCard debit cards. There is also a free service for paying bills online. Setting up automatic money orders, paper checks, or both lets you pay for things like your car insurance on a monthly basis.
You can send money to friends and family anywhere in the country with these cards. You may get cash back for shopping on Walmart.com, the Walmart app, at Walmart gas stations (2% cash back), and in Walmart shops (1% cash back). The most cash back you can get in a year is $75.
Structure of Walmart MoneyCard Fees
The MoneyCard costs $1 at all Walmart stores. If you had $500 or more in direct payments the month before, you don’t have to pay the card’s $5.94 monthly service fee.
Withdrawals of cash from an ABM or teller cost $2.50, but they are free at Walmart stores. Reloading cash costs $3 at Walmart stores, while it can cost up to $5.95 at other places. There are also fees of 3% for transactions with other countries and $0.50 to check your ABM amount.
Changing a card costs $3 or $15 for fast shipping. A 12-pack of checks, on the other hand, costs $5.95.
How Do I Sign In To My Walmart Money Card?
Follow these steps to sign in to your account:
- Use your computer’s browser to go to the official page at www.walmartmoneycard.com
- You can click the button for user login on the home page of the website.
- On the login screen that comes up, enter your access information.
- Type in your login name and password.
- To log in, just click the button.
- You will be able to get to your account.
How To Apply For A MoneyCard At Walmart?
It is simple to get a Walmart MoneyCard. On the Walmart MoneyCard website, you can buy one, and it will arrive in two weeks. If you don’t want to wait for the card to come in the mail, you can buy one at any Walmart store right now. Before you can use your card, you must be at least 18 years old and put money on it.
The account can only be started with a real Social Security number, and all of the account’s features can only be viewed through the mobile app and either a text message or an email.
How Do I Add Money To My Walmart MoneyCard?
You can add cash to your MoneyCard:
- Transferring money; • Paying through your bank; • Going to the Walmart near you and paying in cash.
How to pay with a Walmart Money card?
The Walmart Money Card makes it easy to shop. Here are some easy ways to pay with a card.
- Check Your Balance: Before you buy something, check your card’s balance.
- Swipe Your Card: To make a purchase, you can swipe your Walmart Money Card at the point of sale device or enter the card information online.
- Confirm Payment: If your payment is accepted, your balance will be taken out.
- Sign or Enter PIN: Merchants may ask you to sign a ticket or enter your PIN to finish the deal.
- Keep Your ticket: Keep your ticket for your records after the deal.
Check with the store owner about credit card limits before you buy. Before you use your card, check its list of fees for things like cash advances and purchases made in other countries.
What to do if someone steals your Walmart Money Card?
As soon as possible, call 1-877-965-7848 to report the problem and have your card for the Walmart Money Card turned off.
- If your card is stopped, you can either get a new one or get your money back. • If you block your Walmart money card for online purchases, you can still use it to buy things in person. But in this case, you won’t be able to use this card to buy things online.
- Don’t tell anyone your personal information because the Walmart Money Card doesn’t need an OTP, which makes it easy for scammers to take advantage of you.
Why should you use a Walmart Money Card?
It’s easy to use and buy, you don’t need a credit background, and you can only use it after you buy it.
App for Walmart Money Card
With the Walmart MoneyCard app, people with mobile devices can handle their Walmart MoneyCard prepaid bank card accounts. With this app, you can check your account balance and past transactions, send checks, pay bills, and find ATM near you. You can get the Walmart MoneyCard app for free on both the App Store and Google Play.
Problems with Activating a Walmart Money Card
If your Walmart MoneyCard isn’t working right, you can try a few things to fix the problem:
Check out the information about you.
Check that your name, address, and Social Security number, which you gave when you ordered the card, are correct.
Check Your Card’s Balance
The registration process might not have worked because the card’s value is either 0 or negative.
Call or write Customer Service.
If you’re still having trouble, call the Walmart MoneyCard customer service line at (877) 937-4098. A person can help you get your card working and solve any other problems you might be having.
Try something else:
If you are having trouble with one device, try to finish the setup on a different device or computer.
Look for any technical problems.
Technical problems with the Walmart MoneyCard website or mobile app can sometimes make it hard to activate the card. If you run into technology problems, try again later or contact the customer service staff for help.
How do I log in to my Walmart Money Card account?
Here’s how to sign in to your Walmart Money Card account:
- Go to www.walmartmoneycard.com, which is the website for the Walmart Money Card.
- Click “Log In” in the upper right spot.
• Type in your User ID and Password where it says to do so.
- Click “Log In” to get to your account.
Click “Sign Up Now” on the login page to make a Walmart Money Card account if you don’t already have one.