How can I obtain an Axis Bank mini statement? Axis Bank is well-known for providing a wide range of services to its consumers. One of these features is a micro statement, which provides information about the most recent transactions in your account. This post will explain how to obtain an Axis Bank mini statement.
Axis Bank Mini Statement
If you don’t know how to receive an Axis Bank mini statement, stay reading until the conclusion; you’ll understand everything. We’ve already learned how to check Axis Bank Balance. We now understand how to obtain an Axis Bank micro statement.
Axis Bank Mini Statement Number
How to obtain an Axis Bank mini statement?, Various Procedures, Axis Bank provides its clients with several options for seeing the mini statement. You’ve been taught about all of them, so pick the one that’s easiest for you.
1) Via missed call –
You may check your account’s mini statement with a missed call. This requires linking your cellphone number to your bank account.
- You must copy the supplied number and paste it into your phone’s dial pad.
- Then you must make calls using the SIM card associated with your bank account.
- The call will be ended immediately, and you will receive a message with the small statement within a few minutes.
2) Using Internet Banking –
Nett banking also allows you to access a small statement for your Axis Bank account. You must be a nett banking user to do this. If you already use net banking, go to the instructions below.
- First and foremost, you arrive at Axis Bank’s nett banking portal. https://www.axisbank.com
- Then, enter your Login ID / Customer ID and Password.
- You will then be logged in.
- When you do Accounts, you will see an option to click on.
- Then, select the Operative option.
- Click on the account number that appears.
- The mini-statement will be visible.
3) Using a mobile app –
Axis Bank also offers a mobile app for its clients’ convenience. If you utilise the app provided by them, you will be able to readily see the tiny statement.
- First, launch the Axis Bank mobile app.
- Then, using your 6-digit pin, log in to this app.
- On the home screen of this programme, you will see an Accounts option; click on it.
- Then select your account.
- The mini-statement will be visible.
4) Using an ATM –
If you have an Axis Bank ATM card, you may also use this to read your account’s mini statement. This procedure is simple, but you must first visit an ATM at a bank near you. As soon as you enter the card into the machine, you will be prompted to pick your prefered language. Then you’ll be presented with a number of alternatives from which to choose a Mini Statement. Following that, you will be prompted to enter your PIN.
5) Using SMS –
You may also see your account’s mini statement by sending an SMS. To do so, type MINI inside the message and send it to to 8691000002 or 56161600 . After a short period of time, you will receive a message containing the mini-statement of your account.
What exactly is the Axis Bank Balance Check Number?
- Axis Bank balances are available in two languages. In addition, you are given two separate numbers. To view the account balance in English, dial 18004195959, and to view it in Hindi, dial 18004195858 .
How do I check my Axis Bank balance by SMS?
- You may also check the balance of your Axis Bank account by sending an SMS. To do so, write BAL account number > in the message and send it to 56161600 A message will be sent to you informing you of the available amount in your account.
How can I connect my cellphone number to my Axis Bank account?
To link your mobile number to your Axis Bank account, go to your local bank office. Following that, you must complete a form and submit it together with your KYC papers. Your phone number will be added to your account soon.
We have detailed instructions on how to obtain an Axis Bank mini statement in this article. We hope that after reading this essay, you have no doubts. Still, if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below, and we will do our best to address them. If you like this post, please share it with your friends so that they, too, may learn how to obtain an Axis Bank mini statement. Thank you for sticking with me until the finish; have a wonderful day.