How to Close and Block a Standard Chartered Credit Card: Standard Chartered Bank provides credit cards for various people. Standard Chartered Bank credit cards offer perks in multiple categories, including retail, travel, cashback, gasoline, and more. However, if you wish to close or ban your Standard Chartered Credit Card, follow the steps outlined below:
How to Block Standard Chartered Credit Card
You may complete or block your Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card in various ways, both online and offline. You may use net banking or mobile banking to secure your credit card online. In addition, you can go to the bank’s local branch and speak with an executive about it. Here are the steps to block your Standard Chartered Credit Card:
How Do I Cancel My Standard Chartered Credit Card?
- Using NetBanking at Standard Chartered Bank
- Using the Standard Chartered Bank app for smartphones.
- By using the Standard Chartered Bank Phone Banking
- By stopping by a Standard Chartered Bank branch.
You may cancel your Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card via online or mobile banking. To do this, you must take the following steps:
- Access your Standard Chartered Bank net banking account or mobile app.
- Navigate to the “Help & Services” section.
- Select “Credit Card Cancellation” from the Card Management menu.
- Provide a reason for cancelling the card.
- Choose the card you want to cancel. You have the option of selecting several cards.
- Review the information and submit your request.
- You will receive an email and an SMS when the request is complete.
Online Standard Chartered Credit Card Blocking
You may use internet and mobile banking to block your credit card online. Here are some further details:
Using Internet Banking
- Go to the Standard Chartered online banking portal and sign in.
- Choose ‘Help & Services’.
- Select ‘Card Management’.
- Click the ‘Report Lost/Stolen Card’ button.
- Now, follow the directions on the screen.
- After completion, the card will be banned. The registered mailing address will get a new replacement card.
Using Mobile Banking
- Install and sign in to the SC Mobile India (Breeze) app.
- Select ‘Help & Services’ now.
- Next, select ‘Card Management’.
- Next, select ‘Report Lost/Stolen Card’.
- Then, to ban the credit card, follow the on-screen instructions.
- The bank will send a replacement credit card to the registered mailing address.
Offline Standard Chartered Credit Card Blocking
Offline, you can block your credit card by contacting customer service or visiting any bank office. Here are the specifics on how to ban a Standard Chartered Credit Card:
You can call the hotline and request that a customer service representative ban your Standard Chartered Credit Card. The executive will ask you a few questions to establish your identity and why your credit card is restricted. Your request will, after that, be processed. You can get customer service phone numbers for various cities by clicking here.
You can also visit any bank nearby and speak with an official about blocking your credit card. You may be required to submit a properly completed application form to fulfil your request. The executive will validate your request by asking a few questions.