How can I acquire a mini statement from Bank of Maharashtra? The Bank of Maharashtra micro statement allows you to see the most recent transactions in your account. You can obtain your account information using this method. You’ve come to the correct spot if you have an account with the Bank of Maharashtra and want to know how to obtain a small statement. In this piece,
BOM Bank Mini Statement
Missed Call No. 72878 88886 – E-Statement – Statements of account (.pdf) for the last 30 days will be delivered to the caller’s registered email address for all SB/CA/CC accounts connected to that number (separate emails will be sent for each account). How to obtain a Bank of Maharashtra micro statement will be covered. Continue to read it attentively to learn about all the steps. We already know how to check the balance at Bank of Maharashtra. We now know how to obtain a mini-statement from the Bank of Maharashtra.
BOM Bank Mini Statement Number
To obtain your mini statement, call the mini statement missed call digits from your mobile number (the registered mobile number). The Bank of Maharashtra missed call numbers for mini statements are 18001022636 or 18002334526.
How can I acquire a mini statement from Bank of Maharashtra? Different processes, The Bank of Maharashtra mini statement may be obtained via a number of different techniques. We will learn all of them in great detail.
1) Via missed call
By making a missed call, you may see your account’s mini-statement. Your bank account must be connected to your cellphone number for this to work.
Bank Of Maharashtra Mini Statement Number Is – 72878 88886
- Copy this number and enter it in the dialling field of your phone.
- Next, the call has to be placed using the SIM card that is linked to the bank account.
- Your call will be ended after a few rings, and you will receive an SMS with information about the previous five transactions.
2) Using an ATM –
You may also read your account’s mini-statement using an ATM card from the Bank of Maharashtra if you have one on hand. Money may be withdrawn, seen, and viewed on a tiny statement using an ATM card. You must do this by going to the closest ATM and inserting your card there. The next step is to select your prefered language. Following that, you will be required to enter a PIN. After then, you’ll have a lot of choices from which to choose Mini Statement. The specifics of the most recent transactions will be visible.
3) Using a mobile app
You may check your account’s mini-statement via the Maha Mobile app, which is offered by the Bank of Maharashtra. The actions below must be completed in order to achieve this.
- You start by launching the BOM Mobile app.iOS and Android
- then enter your four-digit pin to log into this app.
- On the app’s home screen, you will notice your account number; click on it.
- The tiny statement will be seen.
4) Using SMS –
By sending an SMS, you may also view a mini-statement of your account. To do this, send a message to the number 9223181818 with the subject line LATRAN space> Account Number space> MPIN. You will receive a message shortly after the message has been sent that will include the brief statement.
5) Utilising Nett Banking
If you use the Bank of Maharashtra’s nett banking portal, you may also use this to view a mini-statement of your account. You must use nett banking if you want to use this.
- You start by visiting their website.
- You will have a choice between two options: corporate and retail. Choose what is best for you.
- Next, enter your User ID and Password and press the Login button.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll see an option; choose it.
- Once you have a variety of options, select Account Summary.
- The short statement will appear.
How can I check the amount of my Bank of Maharashtra account?
- By dialling 9222281818, you may check the balance of your Bank of Maharashtra account. Send the message BALAVL Account number > MPIN> to 9223181818 to view your account balance.
How can I obtain the account statement from Bank of Maharashtra?
- Simply making a missed call will allow you to get your Bank of Maharashtra bank account statement. The number to dial for this is 72878 88887. You will receive a 30-day statement via email when the call is terminated.