How to Get a Mini Statement from Bank of Maharashtra, To find out the specifics of the past five transactions that took place in your bank account, utilise the Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement. This article is intended for bank account holders who are interested in learning how to obtain this statement. You should be aware that you will only receive information on the most recent 5 transactions. And you cannot use this declaration as evidence of your income.
BOM Bank Mini Statement Number,
You can phone 1800-102-2636 or 1800-233-4526 if you don’t have access to the internet, or you can send the text “LATRANspace>Account Numberspace>MPIN” to the number 9223181818 from your registered mobile number. The information about your most recent 5 transactions will be sent to you by SMS right away.
How to Obtain a Mini Statement from Bank of Maharashtra
There are three steps you may take to obtain your statement. There is no usable online approach; all the methods are offline.
Using ATM Machine
Steps to Get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement using ATM Machine:
- Locate any ATMs that are conveniently located close to you.
- Pay a visit to the ATM.
- Put your ATM card in the reader.
- Choose the language you wish to use to interact with the machine.
- Type in your 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Choose the “Mini Statement” option from the machine’s screen.
- Choose the type of Bank of Maharashtra account you have.
- Let the device a few seconds to handle your request.
- Your statement will be printed on the receipt you take from the machine.
Giving a Missed Call
Steps to Get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement by Missed Call:
- Give the number 18001022636 a missed call.
- You must have used your registered mobile number to make the missed call.
- Your statement will be sent to you through SMS by the bank.
Steps to Get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement by Sending SMS:
- Type an SMS as LATRAN <space> Bank Account Number <space> MPIN.
- Send this SMS to 9223181818 from your registered mobile number.
- The bank will send you an SMS containing your statement.
These are the three techniques that you can use. When you request a missed call or an SMS with your statement, the bank will not charge you a fee. Nonetheless, your telecom provider could bill you using the usual SMS rates. And with regard to the ATM technique. It entirely depends on how frequently you’ve used your card over the month. You can reach the bank’s customer service department at 1800 233 4526 for further information regarding ATM fees. (Toll-free) and chat with a bank customer service representative.