Block of CBI Bank ATMs, How to Disable a Debit Card from Central Bank of India How To Disable A ATM Card From The Central Bank Of India If you are a client of the Central Bank of India and your CBI ATM card, debit card, or credit card has been lost or stolen, you can block the card in the simple ways listed below. But keep in mind that you must do this right away to prevent fraudsters from using your account or ATM card.
CBI Bank ATM Block
How to Disable an ATM Card from Central Bank of India The ATM/Debit/Credit Card can be blocked in a number of ways, according to the Central Bank of India.
How to Block Central Bank of India Debit Card
- Block CBI Card by SMS
- Block By Calling Customer Care
- Block ATM Card in Cent Mobile App
- Block Card by Internet Banking
- Block Card by Visiting Branch
Block Central Bank of India ATM Card
How to Block CBI ATM Card by SMS
- Send an SMS to 09967533228 from a mobile device associated with the bank account for Debit Card Block or HOTLISTING.
- To Block all your ATM/Debit or Credit Card Send SMS as
- LOST to 9967533228
By sending above sms all cards linked to mobile will be blocked
To Block a ATM Card
- E.g., LOST 5452258901470257 and send SMS to 9967533228
- For Blocking a specific account card send SMS as LOST Account Number to 9967533228
- If you don’t know your card number or account number better send sms as LOST to 9967533228. Or Call Central Bank of India Customer Care.
Block Central Bank of India ATM Card Customer Number
Dial Toll Free Number 1800221911 and request them to block the card.
Note: Have your account number, ATM card number, ATM pin, and other customer information ready before contacting CBI customer service.
By sending an email to email@example.com, you can also block or add the card to a hotlist.
For a failed transaction in an ATM, POS, or online that debited an account and needed to be reversed, use STD Code 022 49197314/15.
How to Block Central Bank of India Credit Card
- Through SMS, disable your Central Bank of India credit card:
- Just text the following from your registered cellphone number:
- Format: BLOCK FIRST 6 DIGITS OF CARD NO FOLLOWED BY LAST 4 DIGITS OF CARD NO
- Example: BLOCK 43825522 and send sms to 8080856856
- You can also use STOLEN in place of BLOCK in the above sms format.
- Sending SMS to +918080856856 will be charged.
- To Block or Hotlist CBI Credit Card call Credit Card Call Center numbers below
CBI Credit Call Toll free Number is 1800222368 or 022-66387737, 66387743
Block CBI ATM Card in Cent Mobile
To block the card, go onto the Cent Mobile App and select the Request for ATM (Debit) Card Blocking option. Request for Credit Card Blocking is another option.
How to Block CBI Card in Net Banking
- Log in to Internet Banking
- Then Go to Cards Section
- Then Block Debit Card and Select you Debit Card Number to be blocked.
Block Central Bank of India Debit Card in Branch
Contact your local branch to request a new ATM card issuance as well as to fill out an application to block or hotlist an ATM or debit card.
CBI Debit Card Fee and Charges
Below are Charges for the new ATM Cards and other issuances
For issuance of subsequent Additional Card/ add-on card is Rs. 100
For Re-issuance of Damaged or Lost or Stolen Cards Rs. 200
For Re-Generation of PINS from Branch Rs. 100
for Renewal fee for ATM Card Rs. 200
- For Reinstated/Replacement of lost Credit Card Rs 100 is Charged.
- Deblocking charges and Renewal Charges are Rs 100 for Credit card