Chemistry.com Account Information Match.com provides people with access to Chemistry, an online dating service. However, compared to the goal of its sister site, this site’s mission is a little bit different and relatively distinct. As a result, it is targeted at a different group of individuals, mostly those who prefer long-term relationships than one-night stands. The website distinguishes itself from other websites that are in the same market by offering a “world famous personality matching test” that makes use of a cutting-edge algorithm created by Dr. Helen Fisher.
Following the completion of a series of questions, Dr. Helen Fisher’s matching algorithm generally determines the best matches for each member of the site. For instance, after completing the personality type test, you will receive thorough information and insights about both yourself and your possible romantic partners that you probably didn’t even know.
Every day until you discover someone who loves and remains by your side forever, you will also receive messages with personalised matches. The website uses a patented feedback system to accomplish its goal, evaluating your behaviour and producing personalised suggestions to help you succeed in love. As you are probably already aware, if you can succeed in love, you will probably be able to succeed in life as well.
To register for Chemistry, go to http://www.chemistry.com/Register, fill out the form inside the blue bubble on the left side of your screen, click the orange “Find Chemistry Now” button at the bottom of the form, and then follow the on-screen directions to begin looking for potential romantic partners right away.
Logging Into Chemistry.com – A Step-by-Step Guide
- Access Chemistry’s login page by typing the following address into your browser: http://www.chemistry.com/account/logon.
- Fill out the first field of the access form on the left side of your screen with either your email address or user name.
- Fill up the second field box with your user password.
- All you have to do to enter is click the green “Sign In” button at the bottom of the access form.
Instructions for Recovering Your Password on Chemistry
If you lose or forget your password, return to the website’s login page as I previously instructed, click the “Forgot Your Password?” link just below the “password” text box, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click the “Continue” button in the green box after entering the email address you used to register as a member.