How to delete your account on Flipkart: There may be a good cause for the client to cancel their account on the flipkart online store. According to research, email spamming by the corporation is the main reason why customers delete their accounts. By using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, you may quickly stop receiving spam emails. If you have another reason, I’ll walk you through the process of removing your account from Flipkart’s database.
A Brief Overview of the Company
Binny and Sachin Bansal developed the Flipkart firm, which is among the finest in India for online retailing. Currently, Flipkart sells 10 products each minute on average, and in 2015 alone, it made up to 50 billion Indian rupees in income. This business employs over 33,000 people, and in 2014, Flipkart bought the myntra.com website.
Delete Your Flipkart Account Here
The following are two ways you can ask them to remove your account from their database:
Delete Account Using Current Company Program
- Please visit http://www.flipkart.com/s/contact.
- Register with your account.
- Scroll down to discover Contact Us button if problem is unresolved
- Customer service page will now appear on tab after clicking it. A second Assistant?
- A pop-up window will open at the beginning of the customer account after clicking it.
- Locate the option that will deactivate my account.
- You can get your account deleted in a few days if you follow the instructions.
Account Cancellation by Email
- Log into your email.
- Enter the following address into your email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write an email referencing the example of deleting an account here.
- Enter a topic for your email, such as “Request to delete my account,” and click “Send.”
These are the two methods for deleting an account. Please wait for a response from the firm as account deletion from their database may take a few days.
Keep visiting this page for further details on how to delete an account.