GoToMeeting Login, GoToMeeting is a website service that offers simple web conferencing and online meeting capabilities. Citrix, a business that specializes in virtualization, networking, and cloud infrastructure, provides this service. However, I won’t talk about them now; we’ll keep it for later. The firm has also produced other well-known goods and services, such as GoToWebinar and GoToTraining.
Go To Meeting was developed to make online collaboration quick and simple. Users can attend meetings from any computer or laptop (Mac, PC), as well as from a mobile device (Android, iOS), and the exceptional high definition video conferencing makes it possible to see who is speaking. Meetings can also be recorded. Go To Meeting offers unlimited online meetings for up to 100 participants, HDFaces video conferencing, and the ability to collaborate in person.
Step-by-Step Guide for Logging Into GoToMeeting
- Visit the site’s sign-in page, which is available at https://global.gotomeeting.com/.
- On the left side of your screen, just below the words “Secure Login,” in the first field of the access form, type your email address.
- Type your user password into the box in the second field.
- All that’s left to do is click the orange “Log In” button at the bottom, and you’re in!
Sign Up for GoToMeeting
Go to http://www.gotomeeting.com/online/, enter your email address in the text box that is directly in the middle of the page, click the large orange button that says “Start My Free Trial”, enter your first and last names, click the “Start Your Trial” button, and then adhere to the on-screen instructions to start participating in online meetings and working together.
Password Recovery Instructions for GoToMeeting
You can either go directly to the GoToMeeting password reset page at https://login.citrixonline.com/pwdrecovery/pwdrecovery?product=g2m if you’ve forgotten or misplaced your password, or you can return to the site’s sign-in page by using the steps I previously outlined and clicking the “Forgot Your Password?” link, which is located just below the “password” text field.
- Once you’ve reached the account recovery page itself, enter your email address and press the “Continue” button in blue.