Via Missed Call & SMS Alert, Check HDFC Bank Balance, Despite being younger than many other banks, HDFC Bank rates quite well in terms of reputation. Mumbai, Maharashtra, is home to the 1994-founded bank’s headquarters. They now operate 4727 branches in 2666 cities. In addition to India,
HDFC Balance Check
They also have locations in Bahrain, Dubai, and Hong Kong. It seems sense that a modern bank like HDFC would offer services like the ability to monitor your account balance through SMS and missed calls. Below is a description of both procedures.
Using a Missed Call & SMS Alert to Check HDFC Bank Balance
- For HDFC Account Balance: 18002703333
- For HDFC Mini Statement: 18002703355
- For Request new cheque book: 18002703366
- For request HDFC Bank Statements: 18002703377
- For download HDFC Mobile Banking application: 18002703344
Checking HDFC Bank Balance Through a Missed Call:
To access this service, you must first register your cellphone number with the bank. Once you’ve completed the registration process, all you have to do is make a missed call to 1800-270-3333. After a few rings, the call will be ended, and you will receive an SMS with information on your account balance in response.
Check Your HDFC Bank Balance Via SMS:
The SMS method of checking the account balance is also accessible at HDFC Bank. Simply text BAL to 5676712 with this message. Your specific account balance will be included in an SMS that you will get. To view your most recent five transactions, just modify the keyword to TXN and submit it to the same number, 5676712.
- You will receive an SMS with details about your transactions. To check your balance, you may also utilize the HDFC bank’s net banking facility or call their customer service line.