This guide has everything you need to know about the Himkosh HP IFMS E Salary Slip, including how to log in as an employee at himkosh.nic.in online. Hey friends, if you work for the Himachal Pradesh state government and are from Himachal Pradesh, you should read this story. The Government of Himachal Pradesh has also created Himkosh, an integrated financial management information system. This is the same thing that other state governments have done. You can find out how to check your pay Slips, log in to the portal, see a list of the portal’s services, and more in this piece.
HP IFMS, E Salary slip
About the Himkosh HP IFMS E Payslip, Himachal Pradesh’s state government, has officially opened the IFMS site known as Himkosh. All state government workers will be able to use this IFMS site to check their pay rates and access many other services as well. Now, information about salaries is easy to get. The Himkosh IFMS E Salary Slip makes the method clear. There may be a conversation going through your mind about how to use a link. You can find the answers to your questions further down in this post. Please follow the step-by-step instructions to look at the pay Slip, log in to the site, and do other things.
Check your Himkosh HP IFMS E-Pay slip.
- To see the pay slip, visit the HP IFMS E Salary Slip page of the Government of Himachal Pradesh’s Department of Treasuries, Accounts,
- Himkosh HP IFMS E Pay Slip
- Go to the site’s home page and click “citizen services.” Then, click on “salary statement.”
- Look at your pay slip.
- The screen will go to a new page where you need to enter the information below:
- Code for Employees
- Name of Employee
- Click on Treasury
- Click “Login,” and the pay Slip will appear on your computer screen.
Get the mobile app here.
- To get the app for your phone, visit the website of the Government of Himachal Pradesh’s Department of Treasuries, Accounts,
- Go to the site’s home page and click “citizen services.” Then, click on “Mobile app.”
- The screen will go to a new page. Click the “Download Now” button under “eSalary for Mobile Devices.”
- The Google Play Store app page will show up on your computer.
- Select “Install,” then let the app download and set up on your phone.
Steps to Follow to Login
- You must go to the Department of Treasuries, Accounts, and Lotteries, Government of Himachal Pradesh website to log in.
- Find the project option in the menu bar on the portal’s home page.
- From the drop-down menu on the screen, choose “salary.”
- The screen will turn into a new page. Go to the E-Bills Login area.
- Type in the user name, password, and number that appears on the screen.
- When you click “Sign In,” the user page will appear on your screen.