Login to the TAFCOP Portal, Active SIM, and Status at tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in, TAFCOP Portal to Check Active Mobile Number, Login & Status @ tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Active Sim, Service is Available on TAFCOP Portal Instruction
TAFCOP Portal Login
The TAFCOP Portal is an online resource that was created to support the populace of the nation. The webpage was created by the Indian government to make it simple for users to see how many mobile numbers are associated with their identities. Knowing the quantity of mobile connections with names recorded,
TAFCOP Portal Services
To regularize the additional mobile connections, the consumer can perform the necessary actions. Fraud can be avoided with the use of the Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection portal (TAFCOP). Currently, only residents of Kerala, Arunachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland are permitted to access this service.
TAFCOP Portal 2024
An Aadhaar card is now required almost everywhere, including to create a bank account, gain access to Wi-Fi, and acquire a cellphone connection. Therefore, it might likewise be used inappropriately. A person can use the portal to find out how many sims are registered in his name and how many of those are still active. Customers can take nine mobile connections under their names individually. The TAFCOP Portal, located at tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in, was created in an online format for ease of usage by anyone.
TAFCOP Portal’s Purpose
This portal’s primary goal is to assist users in determining how many numbers are registered in their names. Customers can take the appropriate steps if they discover any more connections.
Providing TAFCOP Portal Services
SMS notifications will be sent to customers with more than nine connections. You can then request status when the Ticket ID Reference Number has been generated. Logging in is required in order to check the status.
TAFCOP Portal Eligibility
The individual should be from India.
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant.
- Residence Certificate
- Active Email ID
- Working Mobile Number
Procedure to Check Registered Online Connection on TAFCOP Portal
- Firstly, visit the official website of TAFCOP, tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- You will reach on the homepage of the website.
- Following that, you must provide your cellphone number.
- On the screen, select the Request OTP option.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered cellphone number.
- In the box provided, type the obtained OTP.
- The next step is to select the screen’s Validate option.
- The screen will display the registered online connections.
How to Log In to the TAFCOP Portal in Steps
- Initially, go to TAFCOP’s official website at tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- You will arrive at the website’s home page.
- Once on the main page, select the screen’s login option.
- Next, enter your User ID and Password.
- The Captcha code must now be entered in the designated field.
- Finally, click the screen’s login button.
How to Verify a Mobile Number Is Linked to an Aadhaar
- Visit the UIDAI website at uidai.gov.in.
- The portal’s home page will appear on the screen.
- Your Aadhaar number, cellphone number, and captcha code must be entered in the appropriate fields.
- Then select “Send OTP” from the menu.
- You will get an OTP if your mobile device is linked.
- You may then enter the OTP and confirm your cellphone number after that.
- You will see the notice “Your mobile is not enrolled in our records” if your number is not connected.
How to Connect a Mobile Number to an Aadhaar
- The Aadhaar update/correction form is available for download on the UIDAI website, uidai.gov.in, or you may pick it up from the nearby Aadhaar centre.
- Complete the form with the necessary information, and then send it together with a copy of your Aadhaar card and a picture ID (such as a PAN card, passport, voter ID, etc.).
- Your biometric data and demographic data will then be confirmed.
- You will then get an appreciation slip.
- Your cellphone number will be connected to Aadhaar in a few days.
- Then, at the telecom service provider’s location, you must present your Aadhaar card and cellphone number.
- Your biometric data will be verified.
- You will then get an OTP, which you must enter to finish the verification procedure.