Change your address on your Bank of Baroda account: Bank of Baroda is a reputable bank in India with a variety of alternatives. We can assist you if you already have a bank account with Bank of Baroda and wish to alter your address. Visit your Bank of Baroda Home Branch, take a few simple procedures, and you’re done changing your address on your Bank of Baroda account! If you have changed your address,
How to Change Address in Bank of Baroda Account,
You need to instantly update your Bank of Baroda account’s address. All of your bank documents will be mailed to the address that Bank of Baroda has on file for you. You will only get a Bank of Baroda cheque book or ATM at your registered address if you need to request one. You will never receive the required papers if your bank information has an outdated or incorrect address. We will outline the Step-by-Step process for updating your address in your Bank of Baroda account now.
Changing Your Address in Your Bank of Baroda Account: Steps, Follow the instructions below to update your address in your Bank of Baroda account:
1) Gather all the documents required to change your address in Bank of Baroda Account.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Bank of Baroda Account Passbook
Note : Self Attested Photocopies & Originals of the above mentioned documents will be required.
2) In a letter to the branch manager, include your old and new addresses, as well as your signature and Bank of Baroda account information.
The following Bank of Baroda account information must be included on the address change application:
- Name on Account
- Bank Account Number
- Old Address
- New Address
3) Visit your Bank of Baroda Home Branch and ask for KYC Details Change Form, or Download Bank of Baroda KYC Details Change Form.
4) Provide the Accounts Person of your home branch your ID proof, address proof, address change application, and fully filled out KYC details change form. After 1-2 working days, Bank of Baroda records will be updated with your new address.
5) You are urged to change your bank account passbook as soon as the new Address is updated in Bank of Baroda records.
That’s it! This completes the process for changing your address on your Bank of Baroda account.
Last Words: After you get at your Bank of Baroda Home Branch, the process to update your address on your Bank of Baroda account is pretty simple and won’t take more than 10 minutes. I advise everyone who reads this article to update their Bank of Baroda account’s address as soon as they move to a new place. You should review the instructions for transferring your Bank of Baroda account below if you have moved to a new city.