How can I receive a small statement from ICICI Bank? You may check your account balance using the tiny statement instead of the full statement. Customers of ICICI Bank can also get small statements. You’ve come to the correct spot if you’re an ICICI Bank customer and want to learn how to produce a small statement. In this piece,
Users of CIB may now see their current account’s balance and the latest five transactions’ data via an SMS at any time. From the registered cell number as updated in Corporate Internet Banking account, send an SMS to 5676766 or 9215676766 We’ll talk about how to obtain an ICICI Bank micro statement. We already know how to check the balance on our ICICI Bank account. We now know how to obtain a small statement from ICICI Bank.
How can I receive a small statement from ICICI Bank? – Different processes – There are several ways to examine your ICICI Bank micro statement. We will discuss each one of them.
1) Via missed call
If ICICI Bank has your phone number on file, you may quickly check a mini-statement of your account by placing a missed call.
ICICI Bank Mini Statement Number Is – 9594613613
- You copy this number, first.
- After that, paste it into your phone’s dial.
- Call the bank’s registered number after that.
- Your call will be ended a short while later, and you will get an SMS with information about the last three transactions.
2) Using SMS –
You may also utilise SMS if you prefer a different approach than missed calls. You must include ITRAN in the message and send it to either 9215676766 or 5676766 in order to do this. You will receive a message containing information on the previous three transactions shortly after the message is sent.
3) Using a mobile app
You may examine the mini statement of your account with the aid of the ICICI Bank’s iMobile app if you utilise it.
2) By way of SMS
SMS can be used in addition to missed calls if you prefer another way. In order to do this, you must include ITRAN in the message and send it to either 9215676766 or 5676766. A message detailing the specifics of the previous three transactions will be sent to you shortly after the message is sent.
3) Via a smartphone app –
If you use the ICICI Bank’s iMobile app, you may also use it to get the mini-statement of your account.
- Start by launching the iMobile app.iOS / Android
- After that, enter your PIN to log into this app.
- You will arrive at the app’s dashboard, where you may choose from a variety of settings.
- By performing the statement above, you will be given a choice; select it.
- The most recent 10 transactions will be shown.
4) Utilising Net Banking
You can perform any banking-related tasks online, including sending money and monitoring your balance. Mini statements can also be viewed using net banking. If you use ICICI Bank’s net banking service, you may quickly check your mini statement using this. Let’s examine how:
- Start by going to the ICICI Bank’s nett banking website. https://www.icicibank.com/
- Click the LOGIN button that is located above.
- Then click LOGIN after entering your User ID and Password.
- Following that, you will arrive at the nett banking web dashboard.
- Click the Accounts option that is listed at the top.
- A new menu will then appear in front of you; choose “e-statement” from it.
- Next, choose the account you wish to view a mini statement for.
- Next, choose VIEW MINI STATEMENT.
- The short statement will appear.
5) Using an ATM
You may also read your account’s mini-statement using an ICICI Bank ATM if you have one of those. ATMs are utilised for more than just cash withdrawals; they may also be used to see mini statements and check the account’s available balance. You need to do this, so head to the ATM at the closest bank. After that, put the card into the reader. then choose your language. After that, you will have a variety of choices to make, one of which must be Mini Statement. After that, you will be prompted for your PIN, and as soon as you do, the mini statement will appear.
How can I check my balance in my ICICI Bank?
- Give the missed call number 9594612612 to check your ICICI Bank balance, and you will quickly learn what it is. You may text IBAL to 9215676766 or 5676766 . by writing it in the message.
What is the ICICI Bank customer service number?
- The company may be reached at 1860 120 7777
How Can a Mobile Number Be Registered in an ICICI Bank Account?
- When you open the account, you are offered the choice. You can still visit the bank right away if you didn’t donate back then. You must visit the bank and submit a form with your KYC documentation.