How can I obtain an IDBI mini statement? Banking is made simple with IDBI Bank’s features. One of the various services this bank provides is the micro statement. You may learn about some of the most recent transactions made in your account via the mini statement. You’ve come to the right site if you don’t know how to accomplish that. In this piece,
IDBI Bank Mini Statement
How do I use SMS to check my IDBI mini statement? From your registered mobile phone, you can make a missed call to 18008431133, After that, you’ll get an SMS containing information about your most recent transactions at IDBI Bank. We’ll learn how to obtain an IDBI mini statement. To verify your mini statement without any issues, read this article all the way through. We already know how to check the balance of an IDBI account. We are now aware of how to obtain an IDBI mini statement.
IDBI Bank Mini Statement Number
IDBI Bank Phone banking service can be availed through the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) or manual assistance through Phone banking Executives by calling our toll free numbers 18002094324 or 1800221070 & chargeable number 02267719100.
How can I obtain an IDBI mini statement? – Different processes There are several ways to create an IDBI mini statement. We’ll talk about each one of them. Let me know:
1) Via missed call
You may verify the mini-statement of your account by making a missed call if your mobile phone is connected to your account.
IDBI Mini Statement Number Is – 18008431133
- You copy this number, first.
- After that, paste your phone’s dial.
- Call the bank’s registered phone number after that.
- The conversation will be terminated, and you’ll receive a message with information about your account’s most recent five transactions.
2) Using SMS –
By sending an SMS, you may also view a mini-statement of your account. For this purpose, your number must have the ability to send SMS. To do this, send a message with the TXN CUSTOMERID PIN Account Number to 9820346920 or 9821043718. You will receive a message detailing the latest three transactions made in your account once the message has been sent for a while.
3) Using an ATM
If you have an IDBI Bank ATM card, you may use that to see your account’s mini-statement as well. You must use your ATM card to visit the closest ATM for this. You will be prompted for a PIN as soon as you place the card into the device, which you must do. You will then have a variety of tiny statement possibilities to choose from. The tiny statement will be seen.
4) Using a smartphone app
Through the IDBI Bank mobile app, you can also see your account’s mini-statement. You must already be a user of this mobile app to qualify. If you don’t already use this app, sign up first. then adhere to the instructions listed below.
- The IDBI Bank Go Mobile+ app must first be opened.iOS and Android
- Then enter your Mpin to log in to this app.
- You may view the entire amount available in your account on the app’s home screen.
- A button labelled “Mini Statement” can be seen underneath it; by clicking it, you can view the tiny statement.
5) Utilising Nett Banking
You may read a small statement with this if you use IDBI Bank’s nett banking service.
- You start by visiting the IDBI Bank’s online banking page.
- Next, input your Login ID and choose CONTINUE TO LOGIN at https://www.idbibank.in.
- Next, type your password and click “Login” to continue.
- You will log in to the IDBI Bank’s nett banking website.
- Your account number may be found on the home page itself; click the three dots adjacent to it.
- Next, choose View Mini Statement. The tiny statement will be seen.
How can I sign up for SMS banking with IDBI Bank?
- You may sign up for SMS banking with IDBI Bank from the convenience of your own home. You must include the REG Account Number in the message and submit it to either 5676777 , 9820346920, or 9821043718 in order to do this. The SMS banking service will soon begin on your phone.
How can I check the amount of my IDBI Bank account?
- You have a variety of options for checking the balance of your IDBI Bank account. You may also phone 18008431122 to check your account balance, or you can send a message with the subject “BAL CUSTOMERID PIN ACCOUNT NUMBER” to 9820346920 or 9821043718
How Do I Update My IDBI Bank Account’s Linked Mobile Number?
- You must visit the nearby bank branch to do this. There, a form must be completed and submitted with your KYC paperwork. Your cell phone number will be updated.