How can I acquire a small statement from IDFC First Bank? You may check the specifics of the most recent account transactions with the IDFC First Bank Mini Statement. It is also quite simple to view the tiny statement. Then you can have issues. In order to be of assistance, we will cover how to obtain an IDFC First Bank mini statement in this post. We really hope you won’t experience any issues after reading this.
IDFC Mini Statement
If you have an IDFC FIRST Bank account, you can call 1800-2700-7201 on your missed call list to get your mini statement. We already know how to check the balance in our IDFC bank account. We now know how to obtain a small statement from IDFC First Bank.
IDFC Mini Statement Number
How can I obtain an IDFC First Bank Mini Statement?- Different Process, The brief statement from IDFC First Bank might be seen in several ways. Every one of them will be known to us. You can choose whatever approach you desire.
1) Via missed call
Give a missed call to check your IDFC First Bank mini statement. Mini Statement Number for IDFC First Bank is 1800-2700-7201.
- Select the corresponding number.
- You’ll get to the phone’s dial.
- Dial it from the phone number you have on file with the bank.
- After a few ringtones, the call will end.
- You will receive the tiny statement by SMS after some time.
How to Send an SMS to Receive an IDFC FIRST Bank Mini Statement:Send an SMS by keying TXN space>. Your bank account number’s final four digits.Additionally, send this SMS from your registered cellphone number to 5676732 or 9289289960. Your statement for the specified bank account will be sent to you through SMS by the bank.
2) Utilising Net Banking
You may also use this to view a mini-statement of your account if you utilise IDFC First Bank’s Net banking service. To view a mini statement using Net banking, follow these steps:
- You arrive at the IDFC First Bank’s Net banking portal first. https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/
- After that, input your cellphone number and press the Login button again.
- Then, after entering your password, select “Login securely.”
- After logging in, choose Accounts.
- Click on the three dots next to your name and account number when you see them.
- After that, select View Transactions to display the mini statement.
3) Using an ATM
Using an IDFC First Bank ATM, you may also read a small statement. ATMs aren’t just used for cash withdrawals. You may read a tiny statement and check your balance with its assistance. Take your IDFC First Bank ATM card to the closest ATM if you have one with you. Put your card in the reader. After that, you will be prompted to choose a language. Choose the language that best suits you. After then, you’ll have a lot of choices; pick Mini Statement. Then, after entering your PIN, the mini-statement will appear.
4) Using SMS –
By sending an SMS, you can access a small statement for your IDFC First Bank account. To do this, send a message to 5676732 or 9289289960 with the subject line TXN space> last four numbers of the account >. Only the phone number that is registered with the bank may send this message. You will receive a message shortly after the message has been sent that contains the small statement.
5) Using a mobile app
Almost all banking tasks may be completed using the IDFC First Bank smartphone app. You may transfer money to anyone using this app, as well as see your balance and mini statement. Tell us how to get the small statement from the mobile application.
- You start by launching the IDFC FIRST Bank Mobile app.iOS and Android
2.then enter your mpin to log in to this app.
- Click the option to view transactions that is located beneath the balance on the main screen.
- The specifics of the most recent transactions will be visible.
How can I check my balance at IDFC First Bank?
- Send BAL / BALANCE to 5676732 or 9289289960 to check your IDFC First Bank account balance. If your mobile number is associated with more than one bank account, enter BAL / BALANCE followed by the last four digits of the account. You will receive the small statement through the SMS shortly after it is sent.
What is the balance check number for IDFC First Bank?
- The balance check number for IDFC First Bank is 1800-2700-720 Telephone this number. After a few rings, the call will be terminated, and a message will let you know how much money is still in the account.