Delete Your Musical.ly Account: Musical.ly is a social networking software that allows registered users to create, edit, and share short music videos with friends and family. Some of our website’s visitors have said that they wish to remove their musical.ly account. When we researched this issue, we discovered that the majority of app users wish to cancel their account because they do not want their email to be spammed by corporate newsletters, and others use various apps, websites, or software to produce video or conversations.
How to Delete Musical.ly
If the cause for your account deletion is email spamming, we recommend that you either label the email as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email you received. If you have another reason, I will walk you through the process of deleting your musical.ly account step by step.
A Brief Overview of the Company
Luyu Yang and Alex Zhu co-founded the Musical.ly app, which is a social networking app that is available globally. According to a May 2016 study, this app has 60 million users globally and a net worth of roughly $500 million.
How to Remove Your Musical.ly Account
Musical.ly is presently working on a feature that will allow users to deactivate their accounts using the app. This new function might be included in a future edition of the app. You may currently file a request to remove an account from their database. The processes for filing a request are detailed below.
Delete Account Via Website
- Navigate to https://support.musical.ly/submit-a-ticket/..
- How Can We Assist? Select PRODUCT FEEDBACK.
- Choose between iOS and Android under Platform.
- Which app have you given feedback on? Select MUSICAL.LY.
- What feature have you provided feedback on? Select OTHER.
- put your registered email address with the website, and in the description, put that you wish to delete your account, as well as your honest reason for doing so, and then click the SUBMIT button.
Delete Your Account Via Email
- Open the email account associated with your account.
- Now, draft an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT” in the subject line.
- Now, use the example email for deactivating your account and click the send button.
Stay tuned to our page for more information about How To Delete Musical.ly Account.