Mini Statement for Punjab & Sind Bank: Missed Call Number, SMS Banking Customers may readily monitor their latest transactions in the banking environment of today. Similar to other banks, Punjab & Sind Bank allows customers to monitor recent transactions.The headquarters of Punjab and Sind Bank, popularly known as PSB, are located in New Delhi, where it does business as a government-owned enterprise.
PSB Mini Statement
How to obtain your Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement is available here: How can I acquire a mini statement from Punjab and Sind Bank? Customers of Punjab & Sind Bank may check their bank mini statement at any time by calling the IndusInd Bank Mini statement enquiry number, which is available around-the-clock. A missed call phone number, an SMS, or online digital services are all options for getting a PSB bank mini statement.
PSB Mini Statement Number
PSB मिस्ड कॉल द्वारा मिनी स्टेटमेंट 2024
Missed Call Mini Statement for Punjab & Sind Bank: How to Get a Mini Statement from Punjab & Sind Bank through Missed Call:
- Send a missed call from your registered mobile phone to 7039035156.
- After a few rings, the system would immediately terminate missed calls.
- You will shortly get an SMS notice.
- The SMS displays your five most recent transactions.
Get a Mini Statement from Punjab & Sind Bank by SMS:
How to Get a Mini Statement from Punjab & Sind Bank by SMS:
- Use your registered cellphone number to text the following:
Send your PTXN account number and SMS banking password to 9773056161 or 8082656161 (for example, PTXN12345678909876 1234).
- Shortly after you submit the aforementioned SMS, your PSB mini statement will be delivered to your registered mobile phone.
- The previous three transactions you made will be described in full in the SMS.
Use Mobile Banking to Get Your Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement:
How to Obtain a Mini Statement from Punjab & Sind Bank Using Mobile Banking:
- To sign up for the Mobile Banking Services, you must submit an application to your local bank. As soon as your request has been completed, you will receive a PIN.
- Once you have the PIN, download the PSB mPAY Mobile banking application.
- As soon as you input your PIN, you will be able to activate your account. Your information will eventually be processed.
- After successfully activating the dashboard, select the Banking tab to see the mini statement.
- Then, you may see your most recent transactions.
Get a Mini Statement from Punjab & Sind Bank using Online Banking:
How to Obtain a Mini Statement from Punjab & Sind Bank Using Online Banking:
- See the website for PSB Net Banking
- Log in with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, choose My account to view the most recent transaction on your bank account.
An account statement for a certain time period can be viewed using the Punjab and Sind Bank Net Banking service.
Download the Mini Statement from Punjab & Sind Bank By going to an ATM
How to obtain a mini statement from Punjab & Sind Bank from an ATM:
- Go to the closest ATM to utilise it.
- Your ATM debit card must be inserted into the slot in order to select a language.
- Enter your 4-digit ATM PIN on the screen, then choose the Banking option.
- Choose your account type and Mini Statements after that (current or savings).
- Your bank account’s mini statement will be available for printing from the device.
How can you add your cellphone number to the Punjab & Sind Bank’s database?
- Visit a Punjab and Sind Bank location that is nearby.
- Make a KYC detail update request.
- You must complete all fields on the form that are necessary.
- You must submit the form.
- You’ll get a notification following bank verification.
Short Statement on the Advantages of Punjab & Sind Bank
- Clients have constant access to account information.
- Any further fees for the services are nonexistent.
- Mini Statements can help you monitor your money and stop fraudulent account activity.
In this post, we’ve shown several ways to obtain Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statements.