Delivery Status of SBI Debit Card Cards | Online Tracking using Yono App or SBI Online Portal State Bank of India allows its clients to apply for Debit Card Cards using the online/offline channels. The procedure to track SBI Debit Card Card Delivery Status Online via Yono App or SBI Online Portal@onlinesbi.com is described here. Using the Yono Apps, SBI clients may also apply for the cards. Following the SBI Debit or Credit Card application,
SBI Debit Card Tracking
Checking the Cards’ Delivery Status is the next step. You may monitor the status of your order online using the SBI Portal, the Yono App, or fast post tracking. Before checking the delivery status online, the applicant needs have the application number or the acknowledgement receipt.
SBI ATM Card Tracking at Online
On the SBI Portal or Yono App, interested applicants may monitor the delivery progress of their Credit/Debit Cards.
Status of SBI Debit Card Card Delivery
This article describes how to check the SBI Debit Card Delivery Status online using the SBI Yono App or online SBI portal.
How to Check the Delivery Status of SBI Debit Card Cards Online at Onlinesbi.com
By going to Personal Banking Services, applicants may check the delivery status of their SBI debit or credit cards online. Let’s look at the below-listed steps for tracking your card.
- Visit the Online SBI official website.
- As seen below, it directs the internet user to the main page.
- Enter your SBI Personal Banking User ID and Password on the Home page.
- The online customer is subsequently sent to the SBI Personal Banking Welcome Page.
- Choose the e-Services option from the same page’s Menu Bar.
- To request an ATM or debit card, click.
- The tabs for Apply and Enquiry are then shown.
- Select the “Enquiry” tab.
- Select the Account number from the list below that you provided when applying for the debit card.
- Additionally, pick the month of the ATM card application from the list.
- Please be aware that the time frame for card status enquiries should be six months in the future.
- On the Submit button, click.