How can I access my SmugMug account? If you run into problems with the initial stage, your work will not advance. It can also be logging into your website. Knowing how to log in to your SmugMug account is the primary key for users of the SmugMug service to unlock the door to their website. It might seem simple, but is it? Let’s investigate.
How can I access my SmugMug account?
- The link or option to log in can be found in two places:
- in any SmugMug page’s footer.
- on the SmugMug homepage, on the upper right.
2). In the header toolbar, you may determine if you are logged in or not.
3). If you have logged in using an assistant password, it displays the assistant homepage.
4). To access your site, you may also link your Facebook account to SmugMug.
- Click the Facebook symbol when the log-in page has loaded.
- Fill out the pop-up box with your Facebook log-in information.
- Click “Okay” to start the connection now.
- You will then be sent to the SmugMug login page. Enter the information and select “Link my Facebook account.”
- You may now access your site by clicking “Log in.”
- Both Facebook and SmugMug will have you signed in at once.
Go to Facebook’s “Settings,” choose “Apps,” and then click the X next to “SmugMug” if you decide not to have your Facebook account connected to SmugMug. If you have forgotten your password, you may request a password reset. If you can’t seem to recall your email address, check in with your username instead.
The next step is to upload all of your images after successfully login in. If sentiments of rage, irritation, or other similar emotions spring to mind, I agree with you. SmugMug is great, but the bulk upload procedure is awful. You will grow to adore PicBackMan’s upload and download capabilities since it is the quickest uploader for SmugMug and makes the process simple.