All TS employees and teachers can get their monthly pay stubs and other information about their pay online. Teachers and people working for the Telangana State Government can get their pay stubs online at https://pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in, the official IFMIS website.
TS Pay Slip
IFMIS stands for the Telangana Government’s Integrated Financial Management and Information System. Teachers and employees can get their monthly pay stubs or salary certificates online from the TS DTA website IFMS by entering their Treasury ID and an OTP sent to their registered mobile number. To get a valid Salary Certificate, go to www.pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in and log in.
How to Get Your Payslip or Salary Certificate Online:
Teachers and people who work for the Telangana State can get their monthly Salary Certificate/Pay Slip online. Do these things.
- Click Here to go to the main IFMIS website
- Click on “Pay Slip” or “Click Here.”
- Type in the employee code or bank account number.
- Type Captcha without any spaces.
- Press “Search”
- A list of your information will appear; check and confirm it.
- Press “Send OTP”
- You’ll get an OTP on the phone number you provided.
- Check your phone for a 4-digit OTP.
- Type in the OTP in the “Enter OTP” text box.
- Press “Submit OTP”
- Pick a month and year
- Click on “Make Paystub.”
- A pay stub with all of your pay information will show up.
- When you click “Print,” you can print or save it to your computer.