How Do I Change the Address on My UCO Bank Account? If you have relocated to a new location. Then you should make the necessary changes in your bank account. This will assist you in ensuring that you get bank correspondence. on this post, I will show you how to update or alter your address on your UCO Bank account.
UCO Bank Address Change
Banks use your permanent address to mail you documentation and items such as your checkbook. So that I can continue to receive these things without any problems. In your bank account, you should keep your physical address up to date. The address cannot be changed online.
Account holders must only use the offline approach. The most crucial thing here is. Only if you have the necessary supporting documentation will the bank approve your request. The paperwork must attest to your new physical address. So first, organize the document, and then begin the procedure.
UCO Bank Address Change Form
Download Change Address in Savings Account in UCO Bank Account PDF Format
How to Change Your Address in Your UCO Bank Account
Follow the steps outlined below.
Steps to Change Address in UCO Bank Account:
- Take out a piece of paper.
- Begin by writing an application letter.
- The letter should be addressed to the branch manager of your UCO Bank’s main office.
- “Change of Address in Bank Account” should be the topic of the letter.
- Explain in the letter why you have moved your address. And you want to make the necessary changes in your bank account.
- Please provide your full name, account number, previous and new addresses.
- Make a photocopy of the address verification paper and sign it.
- Include a hardcopy of your application letter.
- Visit your local UCO Bank office and present the application letter to bank personnel.
This update is conditional on the bank’s successful verification. So, when you’re in the bank’s branch. Make sure you have an original copy of your address proof paperwork with you at all times. The bank will not charge you anything for this adjustment. For additional information, contact the bank’s customer service at 1800 274 0123. (freephone number)