How can I get my UCO Bank Mini Statement online?, India’s largest government-owned commercial bank is UCO Bank. It was founded in Kolkata in 1943. For access to their accounts, the bank provides a range of services to its clients. UCO Mini Statement is one such tool. Let’s look at how to access UCO Bank Mini Statement online in this post.
UCO Bank Mini Statement
Mini Statement from UCO Bank This brief statement is available to you at no cost. The assertion may be obtained in a number of simple methods. Details about transactions (credit/debit) are provided here.
UCO Bank Mini Statement Number
UCO Bank Mini Statement Number From your registered cellphone number, dial 1800-274-0123, which is the UCO Bank balance inquiry number mini statement. Please keep in mind that UCO Bank does not provide a missed call service.
How may I obtain an online UCO Mini Statement?
How to obtain UCO Bank’s Mini Statement, The bank has made it simple to obtain account statements by offering the following choices.
- 1. Via missed call
- 2. Through SMS
- 3. Through Internet banking
- 4. Using Mobile App
- 5. By visiting ATM
Let us discuss the above-mentioned methods in detail:
Missed Call in UCO Mini Statement
- 9213125125 (UCO Bank mini statement miss call number) is the UCO Bank mini statement number.
- Simply call the 9213125125 UCO Mini Statement number from your registered mobile number. After one ring, your call would be immediately terminated. The statement will be sent to you through SMS soon.
- You may discover information about the latest 5 credit/debit transactions in this SMS.
- Utilise your registered cellphone number to use this service. This feature (UCO Bank mini statement no.) is accessible whenever and wherever you are. To use this function, confirm that your cellphone number is connected to your bank account.
How to access your UCO Bank Mini Statement by SMS
Using the SMS banking service, you can access your bank account and take advantage of a number of banking services. This function sends out SMS alerts with information. You must use your registered cellphone number to send the exact phrase through SMS.
- To get the statement, you need to send a message
- “TRAN <Account Number> <mPIN” to 56161
- After a successful request, you will get the last three transactions via SMS on your mobile phone.
UCO Bank’s Mini Statement through Net Banking, Simply follow the instructions listed below to obtain the statement through Internet Banking.
- Go to the UCO Bank online banking page. Click this.
- To log in to your account, enter your Internet Banking User ID and password.
- After that, select the “My Accounts” submenu from the top menu.
- Select the “Mini Statement” option to display the previous 10 account transactions. In the statement, you can find a thorough transaction history for your account.
Mini Statement via Mobile App, UCO Bank To access it online, adhere to the guidelines below.
- Install the UCO mPassbook app on your smartphone.
- Sign up using the account information you have on file and the OTP you got on your registered cellphone number.
- After logging in, select “Passbook” from the homepage’s menu.
- At this point, you may see your account’s statement.
UCO Mini Statement by visiting ATM
Visit the ATM and do the next two steps to utilise this service.
- Stop by the closest UCO ATM.
- Use the ATM with your debit card.
- Next, enter the PIN for the debit card.
- After that, select “Mini Statement” from the menu.
- The most recent transactions are now visible on the ATM screen.
- If necessary, you may also decide to print it.