How can I acquire a small statement from UCO Bank? Customers of UCO Bank have access to a variety of services, allowing them to do all banking-related tasks remotely. Checking the UCO Bank mini statement is one of them. You may quickly see the account of the most recent transactions made in your account with UCO Bank Mini Statement.
UCO Mini Statement
How can I acquire a small statement from UCO Bank? We will only talk about this in the sections that follow. Read this post through to the conclusion so you can easily grasp everything. We already know how to check the bank balance at UCO. We now know how to obtain a small statement from UCO Bank.
UCO Mini Statement Number
UCO Bank Mini Statement Number From your registered cellphone number, dial 1800-274-0123, which is the UCO Bank balance inquiry number mini statement.
How can I acquire a small statement from UCO Bank? Different Process With the UCO Bank Mini Statement Number, there are four more processes possible to obtain the UCO Bank Mini Statement. Tell us how to obtain a UCO Bank mini statement step by step.
1) Via missed calls
You may obtain a brief account statement by making a missed call. Compared to other processes, it is significantly simpler. Your phone number must be connected to your bank account in order to use this technique.
UCO Bank Mini Statement Number Is – 09213125125
You must copy the provided number and type it into your phone’s dial pad.
- Next, dial this number using the SIM card registered with the bank.
- The call will be immediately terminated, and shortly after that, you’ll get an SMS with the brief statement.
2) Using a smartphone app
You must be aware that UCO Bank has a mobile application. If you utilise it, you may also use it to verify your mini statement.
- Start by launching the UCO mBanking Plus app on your phone.iOS / Android
- Enter your login pin to access this app.
- After logging in, you will see an option for Account View on the home page; select it.
- Following that, your account’s balance will be shown.
Then, in Step 5, select Mini Statement.
- Your account’s mini-statement will be shown.
3) Through ATM –
These days, everyone has access to an ATM. You may use it for anything other than cash withdrawals, including checking your balance or a mini-statement, etc. Additionally, UCO Bank offers its clients access to ATMs. You may also get the mini-statement of your account using an ATM if one is nearby.
- Start by getting your ATM card and heading to the closest ATM.
- After inserting the card into the machine, you will be prompted to pick the language; select your prefered language.
- After that, you’ll have a lot of choices; choose a tiny statement.
- Next, you will be prompted for your PIN; enter it.
- Your account’s mini-statement will be shown.
4) Utilising Nett Banking
Each bank has its own online banking website. He cannot use UCO Bank either. If you use UCO Bank’s nett banking service, you may also use this to view a mini-statement of your account. Let’s examine how:
- Start by accessing UCO Bank’s nett banking website. https://www.ucobank.com/
- Next, select Nett Banking login.
- You now have the choice between Corporate Login and Retail Login. Choose what is best for you.
- Next, enter your User ID and press the Login button.
- Next, input your password and press the login button once again.
- A one-time password (OTP) will now be issued to your phone; enter it and press the CONTINUE button.
- You will arrive to UCO Bank’s nett banking dashboard.
- Click on the three dots that will be visible next to your account number.
- Next, choose View Mini Statement.
- You will be shown a couple of your account’s most recent transactions.
5) Using SMS –
In addition to the techniques already described, SMS can be used if you require any additional method. You only need to send a message to use this approach, which is also quite simple. In the message, you must type TRAN Account Number> mPIN and send it to 56161. Your tiny statement will be written in a message that you receive once the message has been sent for a while.
How can I view my UCO bank account?
- There are various ways to check the balance of your UCO Bank account. To check your account balance, dial 18002740123 or text UCOBAL to 56161
How may a mobile number be registered with UCO Bank?
- You must visit the nearby bank branch to do this. Take a form there, fill it out with your information, and return it. Your account will be linked to the mobile phone after the information has been verified.
What is the customer number for UCO Bank?
- You can contact UCO Bank by dialling 1800 103 0123 if you have any questions or concerns.
We have detailed instructions on how to obtain a UCO Bank mini statement in this post. Along with the UCO bank mini statement number, we have learned how to obtain a mini statement through four different methods, including ATMs, SMS banking, mobile banking, and net banking. If you carefully read this page, you won’t encounter any problems; but, if you do, please let us know in the comment section below, and we’ll do our best to resolve them. Share this post with your friends if you enjoyed it so they may learn how to obtain a UCO Bank mini statement in full as well. Have a good day and thanks for reading this post all the way through.