The procedure of logging onto your WeTransfer account is simple. Here are the steps to logging in, logging out, and checking your login status:
To access your WeTransfer account, click here.
- Launch a browser and navigate to WeTransfer.com. or go here.
- Check the upper right corner of the screen for the “Log In” button.
- A panel will pull out from the side of the screen when you click the “Log In” button.
- Fill up the boxes with your email address and password.
- You may log into your WeTransfer account by clicking the “Log In” option in
Additionally, you may sign in with social media platforms like Slack, Apple, or Google. If you select this option, make sure the email address connected to your WeTransfer account and the social application you’re using are same. You must log in using your WeTransfer account’s email address and password if they don’t match.
Leaving your WeTransfer account logged in:
- Go to the page’s upper right corner.
- A drop-down menu appears when you click on your name.
- Go to the menu and select “Log out.”
To Verify Your Login Status:
Verify the page’s upper-right corner. The “Log In” button indicates that you are not currently logged in. If your account name appears next to your avatar, you are logged in and ready to start transferring files.
How to Verify Your Login Status:
How to check your login status: Verify your login status in the top-right corner of the page. The “Log In” button indicates that you are not currently logged in. On the other hand, if your account name appears next to your selected avatar, it implies you are signed in and may continue to transmit your files.
Keep in mind that depending on your membership plan, your account’s look may change.
How to Alter/Reset Your WeTransfer Password
Follow these easy steps if you need to update your WeTransfer account password:
- Make sure your WeTransfer account is active by logging in first.
- Next, simply click here.
- You must enter both your old password and the new password you want to use on the password change screen.
- Enter your previous password in the appropriate section.
- Fill up the form with your new password. Select a password that is both strong and safe.
- In order to save your new password, click the “Save changes” option.
You may use this helpful.gif (give the URL to the.gif) for a step-by-step tutorial if you prefer visual instructions.
Please be aware that your subscription plan may have an impact on how your account appears.
You may set two-factor authentication on your WeTransfer account for increased protection. You can find instructions for turning on this feature here (please give the URL).
You may reset your password by clicking on this link if you have forgotten it and are unable to check in.