How can I acquire a mini-statement from Bandhan Bank? One of the top banks in the microfinance industry is Bandhan Bank. One of the various services this bank offers to its clients is the micro statement. You may use it to learn more about the most recent transactions that have taken place in your Bandhan Bank account.
Bandhan Bank Mini Statement
You’ve come to the right site if you don’t know how to get a Bandhan Bank mini statement. We’re just going to talk about it in this article. We already know how to check the balance at the Bandhan Bank. We now know how to obtain a mini-statement from Bandhan Bank.
How can I acquire a mini-statement from Bandhan Bank? There are several procedures and ways to produce a Bandhan Bank micro statement. Let’s go into depth about each of them.
Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Number
Missed Call Banking
- For account balance, give missed call to 9223008666
- For mini statement, give missed call to 9223008777
- Missed calls to be given from Registered Mobile Number only.
- To deactivate UPI ID/VPA ID of user in BHIM Bandhan PSP application for Bandhan Bank Account, give missed call to 8010957797.
1) Via missed call
If your Bandhan Bank account is connected to a mobile phone, you may see your account’s mini-statement by making a missed call.
Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Number Is – 9223008777
- The dial for your phone will appear as soon as you click on this number.
- You must dial this number using the SIM card that is registered with the bank.
- After a little while, the call will be disconnected, and you’ll receive the brief statement over SMS.
2) Utilising Net Banking
If you utilise Bandhan Bank’s online banking service, you may also use this to view a mini-statement of your account. Register first if you haven’t used Net banking before.
- Visit the Bandhan Bank’s online banking page.
- After that, log in using your User ID and Password. https://bandhanbankonline.com/
- Upon logging in, you will see all of your account’s information.
- Click on the Account Statement option that appears below that.
- After that, choose the Mini Statement option and press Submit.
- A mini-statement of your Bandhan Bank account will appear.
3) Using SMS –
You may also send an SMS to check your account balance if the aforementioned procedure annoys you. You must include MINI space> Account Number > in the message and send it to 56767641 in order to do this. Remember that you are only sending this SMS from the SIM card that is registered to the bank. You will receive a message shortly after the message is sent with information on the mini-statement of your account.
4) Using a smartphone app
If you utilise the mBandhan App that Bandhan Bank offers, you may also use it to view a mini-statement of your account. The actions below must be followed in order to achieve this.
- You start by opening the mBandhan App.iOS / Android
- After that, sign in to the app using your six-digit pin.
- Click on the option labelled “Transaction Accounts” on the app’s home screen.
- This is where the balance of your account will be shown.
Click Account Number in Step 5.
- Next, choose Last 5 Transaction.
- The latest five transactions made in your account will be visible to you.
5) Using an ATM
If you use Bandhan Bank’s ATM service, you may also use this to view a mini-statement of your account. You need to visit the closest ATM for this. You are not required to use the ATM at Bandhan Bank; you may also use ATMs at other banks. When prompted to pick a language after entering your card into the ATM, select your prefered language. then select Mini Statement from a variety of choices. Once you input the PIN, you will see the small statement. You will be prompted for the PIN.
How can I check the balance in Bandhan Bank?
- You must dial 9223011000 to check the balance of your Bandhan Bank account. Sending an SMS is another way to check your account balance. For this, you must send a mail to 9223008666 with the subject line “BAL” and the account number “>.
How Do I Connect My Mobile Phone To My Bandhan Bank Account?
- You must go to the nearby Bandhan Bank branch to do this. You can fill out a form there and submit it together with your supporting papers. The cellphone number will eventually be connected to your account.
What is the Bandhan Bank statement password?
- The first four letters of your name and the year of your birth serve as the password to access the Bandhan Bank statement. You combine these two, and your statement will start to open.
In this tutorial, we learnt how to obtain a Bandhan Bank mini statement. Each and every step that is available to see a small statement has been thoroughly covered. You will be able to access your Bandhan Bank account’s mini-statement after carefully reading this. Even still, if you run into any issues,
please let us know in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to assist you. Share this post with your friends if you enjoyed it so they may learn how to obtain a Bandhan Bank micro statement. Have a good day and thanks for reading this post all the way through.