PNB Mini Statement Number 2023, PNB, expanded as Punjab National Bank is today one of the largest banks in India. Like many other banks in the country,
PNB Balance Check
PNB Balance Enquiry Number 2023, PNB Balance Check Missed Call, PNB Bank Account Balance through Missed Call. So friends, if you want to learn this, then read our full post till the end. By the way, most of the banks have provided this facility to their customers and Punjab National Bank is also one of those banks.
PNB Balance Check Number
So friends, if you want, you can check your PNB bank account balance through missed call. As you would know that earlier we had taught you to link Aadhaar Card online in PNB Account. Then after that we taught you to change the registered mobile number in PNB Account and also to register in PNB’s Internet Banking.
So that you can get all the information related to Punjab National Bank Account. Here below we want to tell you about some features of Missed Call Service, which is very important for you to know.
Check PNB Account Balance By Missed Call & SMS, Net Banking, Mobile Banking,
|PNB Balance Enquiry through Missed Call||Give miss call on 1800 180 2223 |
|PNB Balance Enquiry through SMS||BAL /space/ 16 digit |
Account Number to 5607040
|PNB Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Visit Here|
|PNB Mini Statement||Not Available|
|PNB Balance Enquiry through Mobile Banking||PNB Mobile app|
|PNB Balance Enquiry through USSD||Enter *99#|
Missed Call Facility, PNB Balance Check: 1800 180 2223 Or 0120-2303090
PNB Missed Call Balance
- Customers of Punjab National Bank can check their account balance by dialing 18001802223 or 0120-2303090 from their registered mobile number.
- After a few rings, the call is automatically disconnected, and the details of the account balance are sent through SMS.
PNB Mini Statement Number
- PNB mini statements can be viewed in a variety of ways.
- To check mini statement account holders can give a missed call to 18001802223 or dial 0120-2303090, or mini statement can be viewed by sending the text
How do I get a copy of my PNB mini statement?
- You can verify your mini statement by texting ‘MINSTMT16-digit account number>’ to 5607040 or calling 1800 180 2223.
‘MINSTMT Account Number‘ to 5607040.
PNB Balance Check by SMS
- Customers of Punjab National Bank can check their account balance by sending an SMS to 5607040 from their registered mobile phones.
- The format of the SMS must be “BAL” The Bank sends the account holder an SMS containing information about the balance of their account.
PNB Balance Check through USSD
- Customers of Punjab National Bank can check the balance of their accounts via USSD at any time.
- From the registered mobile phone, dial *99*42# to obtain the account balance.
- For PNB Balance Inquiry
- BAL /space/ 16 digit Account Number-e.g: BAL 015300XXXXXXXXXX
- For Mini Statement Inquiry-MINSTMT /space/ 16 digit Account Number-e.g. MINSTMT 015300XXXXXXXXXX
- For Stop Payment Of Cheque:
- STPCHQ /space/ CHEQUE NO. /space/ 16 digit Account number-e.g. STPCHQ 123456 015300XXXXXXXXXX
- For multiple accounts, account holders need to SMS “BAL /space/ 16 digit Account Number” to 5607040 from the registered mobile number.
- The balance displayed will be of secondary accounts.
How To Check PNB Bank Account Balance By Missed Call –
- Step 1. First of all you have to dial a Toll Free Number from Registered Mobile Number in your Bank Account.
- Step 2. The Toll Free Number which you have to dial from your Registered Mobile Number is this – 1800-180-2223.
- Step 3. If you want, you can also dial 0120-2303090 but this number is not toll free .
- Step 4. After dialing the number, it will be disconnected automatically and after some time you will see your balance through SMS.