How to Block a Credit Card from Bank of India If you are a BOI Bank of India customer who has lost or stolen your Credit card, you must deactivate the card immediately to protect yourself from fraudulent activities.
How to Deactivate a Bank of India Credit Card
You can disable your Bank of India ATM, debit card, or Credit Card in the following ways:
- Block BOI Credit Card Through Customer Service – (The Best and Fastest Method)
- Bank of Ireland Internet Banking
- Visiting the Branch
Credit Card Blocking Number of Bank of India
- You must have the account number, credit card number, or ATM PIN before calling to ban or hotlist the Credit Card.
- The toll-free number for blocking a BOI credit card is 18004251112.
- From any mobile phone, dial 1800 425 1112.
- The landline phone number is 022-404-29123.
- To ban a credit card through email, contact PSS.Hotcard@fisglobal.com.
- The ATM Helpline number is 02240429036.
- You may also pay a small fee for a new ATM or Credit Card.
In Internet Banking, disable the BOI Credit Card.
- Access BOI Internet Banking.
- Request that the Credit Card be hot-listed in the top menu.
Credit Card from Block Bank of India
- Call the toll-free number below to add your BOI Credit Card to the Hotlist.
- Call the toll-free number 1800220088 and ask to have your credit card blocked. The Land Line Number is 02240426005 or 02240426006.
- Go to your local Bank of India branch and ask them to freeze the card and fill out an application for a new Credit Card.