IDBI Credit Card Blocking & Replacement: Block your credit card immediately if you lose it or it’s stolen. Preventing credit card theft is more likely with blocking. Four ways are available for securing a lost or stolen IDBI Credit Card.
How to Block IDBI Credit Card
Credit card blocking methods from IDBI Bank:
- Using IDBI Bank’s online banking
- By using IDBI Bank’s phone banking
- Using the mobile app for IDBI Bank
- Through Visiting The IDBI Bank Branch
- Log in to your IDBI Bank net banking account on the official website using your user ID and password.
- Select the credit card tab and the host listing from the navigation bar. Internet banking displays registered credit cards.
- Select the card to block and the reason for stopping it.
- Click “Submit” and confirm the transaction password.
- Please call the customer service toll-free number and input your 4-digit Personal Identification Number when the IVR requests it.
- Follow the IVR instructions to block the IDBI Credit Card.
- Consider sending an SMS to the bank instead of calling:
- STOP to 5676777.
- Use your Net Banking credentials to access your mobile banking account.
- Select the HOTLISTING option for credit cards.
- Enter the credit card number, expiration date, and other relevant information.
- Press submit.
- Obtain the credit card block application from the local IDBI Bank branch.
- Fill out and send the paperwork to the bank branch.
Is card replacement expensive?
IDBI Bank charges Rs. 100 for a card replacement.
What is IDBI Bank’s toll-free customer service number?
The toll-free customer service number for IDBI Bank is 1800-226-9999, available 24/7.
Can I temporarily disable my IDBI credit card?
Log into your Netbanking account and choose ‘manage card’ to temporarily block your credit card.
SMS Banking: credit card blocking?
Use the syntax block to send an SMS to 5676777.