How to Stop a Yes Bank Credit Card? You must notify the bank promptly of any unauthorised use of your Yes Bank credit card. It could be a good idea to block your Yes Bank credit card when you become aware of unauthorised or fraudulent activities.
How to Block Yes Bank Credit Card
The bank has provided several methods for you to block your credit card. The complete instructions for blocking your Yes Bank credit card via mobile or phone banking are available here. These methods are simple, straightforward, and rapid, ensuring that your card will be banned as soon as you inform the bank and lowering the possibility that more transactions will be made using it.
SMS Card Blocking for YES Bank
- SMS BLKCC should be sent to 9840909000 from the mobile device registered with YES Bank to ban your credit card.
- Through Net Banking, disable the Yes Bank credit card.
- You must enter your ID and password to access your Yes Bank NetBanking account.
- Click on “Credit Card.”
- Choose “Block Lost/Stolen Card” from the menu.
- We’ll stop using your credit card right away.
Mobile Banking: Blocking YES Bank Credit Card
Loss Of Credit Card
|Credit Card||(Toll Free For Mobile & Landlines in India) : 1800 103 1212|
(When calling from Outside India) : +91 22 4935 0000Block your Card Online or Register a transaction dispute visitSMS BLKCCC <space> <Last 4 digit of card number>
to 9840909000 from your registered mobile number
- Access the Yes Bank Mobile app from the Play Store or App Store.
- Ensure you register on Yes Mobile with your credit card information, retail net banking information, or debit card information.
- From the Carousel at the bottom, select “Credit card” by tapping on it.
- Select the “Block Lost/Stolen Card” button.
- Utilising your MPIN, confirm blocking your credit card.
- We’ll stop using your credit card
Disable YES Bank Credit Card Through YES Pay
- Choose Manage Cards.
- Choose based on requests.
- Choose a block card.
- We’ll stop using your credit card.
Through phone banking, YES Bank Credit Card Block
- The number to reach Yes Bank Phone Banking is 18001031212.
- If you’re calling from outside India, dial +91 22 49350000.