How can I acquire a small statement from Bank of Baroda? You may view the specifics of the most recent transactions made in your account by using the mini statement. Mini statements are a feature that every bank offers, and Bank of Baroda is no exception. With a few simple steps, you may view this bank’s small statement.
BOB Mini Statement
Download a mini-statement from Bank of Baroda. You’ve come to the proper location if you’re not familiar with its methods. We will learn how to obtain a Bank of Baroda mini statement in this article. We already know how to check the balance on a Bank of Baroda account. We are now aware of how to obtain a Bank of Baroda micro statement.
BOB Mini Statement Number
By using this service, customers who have registered their mobile number, can get mini statement of their accounts by just giving a missed call from their registered mobile number on 8468001122.
Various Processes for Obtaining a Bank of Baroda Mini Statement, There are four different ways to obtain a Bank of Baroda mini statement in addition to the number. We’ll go into more depth about each procedure below. To learn how to obtain a Bank of Baroda micro statement, carefully read each step.
1) Through miss call –
The procedure for obtaining a Bank of Baroda micro statement is the simplest.
Bank of Baroda mini statement number is – 8468001122
You must copy the provided number. After that, you must paste in your phone’s dial. Call this number from the one you registered with the bank after that. The call will instantly end, and you’ll receive the brief statement through SMS instead.
2) Through Net Banking –
You may also use this to check your account mini statement if you utilise Bank of Baroda nett banking. The steps listed below must be followed in order to do this.
- You start by going to this bank’s online banking page. https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/digital-products/instant-banking/internet-banking-baroda-connect
- You will then have a choice between two options: retail user and corporate user.
- Choose what is best for you.
- Then click Login after entering your User ID and choosing your language.
- You then need to enter your password and solve a captcha before clicking “Login” once more.
- Then you must select Accounts.
- Click on More Details after that.
- When you select Account Summary, a menu will appear with an option for you to choose from.
- You may now access all of your account’s information.
- Click the three dots option that is located on the right side.
- The option to view a mini statement will then appear; choose it.
- You will view your account’s brief statement.
3) Using a mobile app
The Bank of Baroda BOB WORLD app allows you to see your account’s mini-statement in addition to other features. Learn how to do it here:
- You start by clicking BOB WORLD.iOS / Android
- After that, sign in to this app using your login information.
- After that, click the Passbook option in the My BOB portion of the page.
- The next step is to select the sort of account you have (savings, current, etc.).
- You must now choose View Transaction.
- You will get a brief account statement.
4) Using SMS –
If you use this bank’s SMS banking service, you may use it to check a mini-statement of your account.
To do this, send a message to the number 8422009988 with the subject line MINIspace>Last 4 numbers of the bank account. You will receive a brief statement by SMS after some time.
5) Using an ATM
Customers of Bank of Baroda are also given access to ATMs, which allow for both cash withdrawals and viewing mini statements. You need to visit the closest ATM for this. You will be prompted for a PIN after placing the card in the ATM, which you must enter. You now have a variety of choices from which to choose Mini Statement. You’ll see a brief statement.
What number should I call to check my Bank of Baroda balance?
- The balance check number for Bank of Baroda is 8468001111 By placing a missed call on this number from the phone number registered with the bank, you may check the amount of your account.
How can I update my Bank of Baroda account with a mobile number?
- You must visit your branch to do this. From there, you must complete out the form for adding a mobile number and submit it with your supporting documentation. The cellphone number will eventually be added to your account.
How can I access a Bank of Baroda online statement?
- You must sign in to their nett banking system in order to receive an online statement. You must input the date and download the statement after selecting Accounts > More Details > three dots > Account Statement.
In this post, we must learn how to obtain a Bank of Baroda mini statement. The five steps have been covered in great depth. You shouldn’t have any issues if you properly read it. However, if you run into any issues, please let us know in the comment section below and we’ll be happy to assist. Share this post with your friends if you enjoyed it so they may learn how to obtain a Bank of Baroda mini statement. Have a good day and thanks for reading this post all the way through.