Check the main balance of BOB account by giving a missed call. You can also see the mini statement of your BOB account by giving a missed call.
So friends, if your account is in Bank Of Baroda, then you should read this post of ours. Because after reading this post of ours, you will be able to see the Balance and Mini Statement of your BOB Account by just giving a missed call. So friends, if you want to learn this, then read our full post till the end.
By the way, friends, even before this, we had taught to check the balance and mini statement of many bank accounts by giving a missed call. You can read whatever you want –
BOB SMS Banking via BOB SMS Balance Check Number
|Balance Enquiry||BAL < space > XXXX*|
|Mini Statement||MINI < space > XXXX*|
|Cheque Status||CHEQ < space > XXXX* < space > Cheque No.|
|Un-subscribing SMS alert facility||DEACT < space > XXXX*|
|Subscribing SMS alert facility||ACT < space > XXXX*|
Bank of Baroda Missed Call Balance- 8468001111
BOB Mini Statement Number– 8468001122
BOB Balance Enquiry
|BOB Balance Enquiry through Missed Call||miss call on 8468001111|
|BOB Balance Enquiry through SMS||SMS BAL < space > Last 4 digit of account number to 8422009988|
|BOB Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Visit Here|
|BOB Balance Enquiry through Mobile Banking||Bank of Baroda M-Connect Plus|
|BOB Balance Enquiry through USSD||Enter *99*48#|
Bank of Baroda Customer Care Number
- Below are the Toll Free Numbers 1800223344, 18001024455
- Above are Toll-Free number for all customers except PMJDY customers and other Financial Inclusion schemes.
- For Dedicated Toll-free no. for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) customers and other Financial Inclusion scheme you need to dial 18001027788
- If you have to contact regarding Debit Cards (India) dial 1800220400, Timings are from 06.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. IST
How To Check Bank Of Baroda Main Account Balance By Missed Call –
- Step 1. First of all you have to dial a Toll Free Number from Registered Mobile Number in your Bank Account.
- Step 2. The Toll Free Number that you have to dial from your Registered Mobile Number is this – 8468001111.
- Step 3. After dialing the number, it will be disconnected automatically and after some time you will see your balance through SMS.
How To Check Bank Of Baroda Account Mini Statement By Missed Call –
- To get the Mini Statement of your Bank Account through SMS, you have to follow the steps given below.
- Step 1. First of all, dial a Toll Free Number from the registered mobile number in your BOB Bank Account .
- Step 2. The Toll Free Number that you have to dial from your Registered Mobile Number is this – 8468001122.
- Step 3. On dialing the number, it will be disconnected automatically and after a while you will get a mini statement through SMS.