How can I acquire a small statement from Bank of India? You would be aware that your account’s most recent few transactions may be found on the mini statement. Customers of Bank of India can also access micro statements. You might not be familiar with how it works. You’ll be glad to learn that we’ll discuss how to obtain a Bank of India micro statement in this post.
BOI Bank Mini Statement
Download a mini-statement from Bank of India? You are advised to study this post through to the finish so that you may easily examine your Bank of India micro statement. We already know how to check the balance at the Bank of India. Now that we know how to obtain a small Bank of India statement.
BOI Bank Mini Statement Number
Bank of India Mini Statement Miss Call Number Bank of India mini statement check number – Dial 09015135135 or 09266135135 from your registered mobile phone number, and your call will be immediately cancelled after a few rings.
How can I acquire a small statement from Bank of India? BOI offers many processes for seeing micro statements. Among these, the Bank of India mini statement number and SMS approach is the easiest, while others are a little more challenging. We will go into great depth about each of those techniques.
1) Through miss call –
- By making a missed call, you may examine your Bank of India account’s mini statement.
The mini statement number for Bank of India is 09015135135.
- Copy this number and enter it in the dial pad of your phone.
- Next, dial the number using the phone that has been registered with the bank.
- The brief statement will be sent to you by SMS when the call is soon ended.
2) Using a smartphone app
You may check your mini statement through the Bank of India mobile app as well. You must adhere to the instructions listed below to do this.
- Start by launching the BOI Mobile app.iOS / Android
- Next, enter your mobile number, user ID, customer ID, and login pin to access this app.
- Click on the Mpassbook option that appears on the app’s home screen.
- After your account number is shown, click the arrow (>) on the right side of the screen.
- Next, choose the date that you want the statement to start from.
- Click on the GET STARTED option after a little amount of scrolling down.
- The statement will be displayed to you.
3) Using SMS –
In addition to the methods described above, you may now view the mini statement using SMS Banking. You start by checking your phone’s message box. Make a new message next. You must include the following in your message: TRANSspace>sms password>Account Number> and send it to +919810558585 After delivering the message for a while, you will receive the little statement.
4) Utilising Net Banking
Through nett banking, you may examine your mini statement as well. You must utilise Bank of India’s nett banking in order to do this. If you can use nett banking, take these actions,
- You must first go to their nett banking website. https://www.bankofindia.co.in/
- Next, click Login after entering your User ID and Password.
- Once you’ve logged in to the nett banking site, you’ll see an option in the left-hand corner that says “Accounts.” Click on that.
- Next, choose Account Title; your name and account number will be displayed there; choose that.
- Next, choose Mini Statement in the Options section, and then click GO.
- Your account’s mini-statement will be shown.
5) Using an ATM
Customers of Bank of India are also given access to ATMs, which allow them to examine their mini-statements of accounts and withdraw money. You must take your ATM card to the closest ATM and insert it there in order to do this. The Pin will then need to be entered. After then, you’ll have a lot of choices from which to choose Mini Statement. Your mini-statement will be shown.
What number belongs to the Bank of India?
- Call the number 1800-103-1906 if you need to lodge a complaint with Bank of India or have any other questions.
How can one check their Bank of India account?
- To check the balance of your Bank of India account, you have various alternatives. By dialing 09015135135 you may find out your account’s balance. Additionally, you may view your account balance by texting BAL to +919810558585
What is the IFSC code for Bank of India?
- Each branch has a separate IFSC code. The IFSC code may be located in your passbook or by going to the branch.