How to Check the Balance on a Bank of Maharashtra Account, Learn how to check the Bank of Maharashtra account balance via missed call numbers, SMS banking, mobile apps, and other methods in this column.
BOM Balance Check Number
In order to make sure you have enough money in your bank account, it’s crucial to keep track of your expenditures. You may check the balance of your BOM bank account using a variety of techniques provided by the Bank of Maharashtra so that you can organise your money.
Bank of Maharashtra Bank Missed Call 2024, SMS, Mobile App, Net Banking
Get Banking Services Going, You must sign up for various financial services, such as mobile banking, SMS banking, internet banking, and mobile banking, in order to use these services.
The simplest method to begin using these services is to go to the Bank of Maharashtra branch that is closest to you and get an account update form. Complete the form and send it together with your KYC papers. Be sure to check the appropriate boxes while using these services.
Your account will be updated and all of these services will be active after your form and supporting papers have been processed.
Bank of Maharashtra Balance Inquiry Number
Bank of Maharashtra offers missed call banking service using which you can find the bank balance of the account. In missed call banking, you have to dial in the Bank of Maharashtra Missed call number and after a few rings, the call will be automatically disconnected. After the disconnection of the call, you’ll receive an SMS containing BOM bank account balance details.
The missed call number for the Bank of Maharashtra is 9222281818. You may call the toll-free number 1800 233 4526 for more information.
Bank of Maharashtra Mini-statement Missed Call Number
Bank of Maharashtra provides mini-statement missed call number using which you can find your last 5 transaction details. Just give a missed call on 1800-233-4526, your account details with the last 5 transactions will be sent to your number as an SMS.
Bank of Maharashtra SMS Banking via BOM SMS
Bank of Maharashtra offers an SMS Banking facility using which you can access some basic banking services like balance checks, min-statements, etc.
In this service, you have to send an SMS in a pre-defined format to the Bank of Maharashtra SMS Banking number i.e. 9975494909. After SMS is sent, you’ll receive a reply with your bank account details like bank balance, mini-statements, etc.
The following is the list of pre-defined SMS Banking code syntaxes:
|Operation Code||Description||SMS Format|
|BALAVL||Balance Enquiry||BALAVL <account no.><space> <MPIN>|
|LATRAN||Last 3 Transactions||LATRAN <account no.><space> <MPIN>|
|CHQSTS||Cheque Status||CHQSTS <cheque no.><account no.><space> <MPIN>|
|CHGPIN||Change MPIN||CHGPIN <new MPIN><space><old MPIN>|
|HELP||Help||HELP <operation code><space> <MPIN>|
|SEED||Aadhar Seeding||SEED <Aadhaar Number><space> <Bank Account Number>|
Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking
Without needing to go to a bank location, net banking is a handy method to access all banking services. With an Internet connection, you may remotely access all banking services from the convenience of your home.
To utilise internet banking, all you need is a computer with a functional internet connection. To check the balance of your Bank of Maharashtra bank account via net banking, just follow these steps:
Visit the Bank of Maharashtra’s official website for Net banking at https://www.mahaconnect.in/jsp/index.html.
You must register and activate the online banking facility in order to use the net banking services.
You will receive a letter from the bank with the password for your account after signing up for intent banking.
After receiving the letter, you must activate the account by calling BOM’s toll-free number and asking them to turn on the account’s intent banking feature.
- Visit the Bank of Maharashtra’s official website for Net banking at https://www.mahaconnect.in/jsp/index.html.
- You must register and activate the online banking facility in order to use the net banking services.
- You will receive a letter from the bank with the password for your account after signing up for intent banking.
- After receiving the letter, you must activate the account by calling BOM’s toll-free number and asking them to turn on the account’s intent banking feature.
- The password you were given can be used to access your bank account once you’ve made the call. online banking
- Go to the account summary tab and choose the account you wish to check the bank balance for before you can see the account’s balance.
- You’ll see the BOM Account balance after choosing the account.
ATM balance check for Bank of Maharashtra, By using an ATM, you may also check your bank balance. This technique may be used to check your bank balance in any ATM. The steps to finding your bank balance via an ATM are as follows:
- You may check your balance for free at an ATM by inserting your ATM card.
- Enter your four-digit PIN, which you should have chosen when you started your account, into the machine.
- You may go back and make a withdrawal or print that balance if you choose the option to examine your balance.