Bank Account Balance for the Central Bank of India (CBI) Install an app to check your Central Bank of India balance using your registered mobile phone, and access other mobile banking features like payments and money transfers.
CBI Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
Central Bank Of India Balance Enquiry – If your account is in Central Bank of India, then you can do bank balance Enquiry from your mobile sitting at home. To check bank balance, you will need the Central Bank of India balance check mobile number which is given in this post. By reading this post completely, you can know how to check bank balance.
Central Bank of India Balance Check Number
Features of our app:
- Verify your bank account balance
- Anytime Balance Check
- On Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays, you can also check your account balance.
- There are no fees for mobile banking services or checking your account balance.
- ·Real-time money transfers from your Central Bank of India account to any Indian bank account
- Free, unlimited fund transfers
- Recharge mobile devices or DTHs and pay bills for energy, gas, water, broadband internet, and landlines.
- Pay the premium for your medical insurance
- To settle credit card debt
Learn How to Check Balance for Central Bank of India Account
- Install the Cointab BHIM UPI app from the iOS App Store and Android Play Store.
- Use your mobile number to sign up Provide the same phone number that is associated with your Central Bank of India account (please).
- Choose Central Bank of India from the list of banks to add your Central Bank of India account.
- Your accounts with the Central Bank of India will be added to the app immediately. Create a UPI PIN for your account right now.
- from the home screen, choose Balance.
- Put your UPI PIN here.
- The app will allow you to view the balance of your bank account.