Central Bank Of India Mini Statement – If your account is in Central Bank of India, then you can do bank Mini Statement from your mobile sitting at home. To check bank balance, you will need the Central Bank of India balance check mobile number which is given in this post. By reading this post completely, you can know how to check bank balance.
CBI Mini Statement Number by Missed Call, SMS
Central Bank of India is one of the largest commercial banks in India. The headquarters of the Central Bank of India is Mumbai. This bank provides the facility of Central Bank Mini Statement Number to its account holders, with the help of which we can know the balance in the account sitting at home.
Central Bank Mini Statement Number
Central Bank has provided a missed call number to check the bank balance, on which you can check the balance of your account by making a missed call, for this it is necessary that your mobile number should be linked to your account. If your mobile number is linked to your account then you can check your Central Bank balance by following the points given below.
( CBI ) Central Bank Of India Balance Check Mobile Number
- First of all call on 9555244442 from your registered mobile number.
- Your call will automatically be disconnected after one or two rings.
- Now an SMS will come on your mobile from the bank.
- In this SMS you can see the balance in your account.
- How to check bank balance of any bank?
How to do Central Bank Mini Statement via SMS
To make Central Bank of India Mini Statement through SMS, you have to send a message from your registered mobile number. You can do Central Bank Mini Statement by SMS by following the points given below.
First type BALAVL <Account Number> <MPIN> in your message box.
Send the typed message to 9967533228 from your registered mobile number.
Now an SMS will come on your mobile from the bank in which you can see the balance of your account.
To check Central Bank of India balance by SMS, you have to activate your mobile number for SMS services, for this you can visit your bank account.
Q.1 I want to know IFSC code of my bank. How to do it?
Ans. You can find the IFSC code of any bank sitting at home, click here to know the IFSC code of any Central Bank of India .
Q.2 How to get mini statement of Central Bank of India?
Ans. You can order mini statement of Central Bank of India on your mobile sitting at home, for this you have to call 9555144441 from your registered mobile number. After making the call, you will be sent SMS on the phone with details of the last 5 transactions.
Q.3 What is the toll free number to check account balance of Central Bank of India?
- Ans. You can do Central Bank Mini Statement by calling toll free number 1800221911 from your mobile.
- Hope this post with Central Bank of India Mini Statement must have been helpful for you and you must have checked your Central Bank balance . If you have any problem related to this post then you can ask us by commenting below. If you liked the post then do share it with your friends on social media.