How can I acquire a small statement from Federal Bank? One of the greatest banks in India is Federal Bank. Customers continue to communicate with them daily. Customers of this bank can also obtain small statements by mail at home. We will learn how to obtain a Federal Bank micro statement in this article.
Federal Bank Mini Statement
Mini-statement from Federal Bank? To easily see your Federal Bank account micro statement, read this post all the way through. We already know how to check the balance of the Federal Bank. We now understand how to obtain a Federal Bank Mini Statement.
Federal Bank Mini Statement Number
How to get the mini statement ? To get mini statement, please give a missed call to the number 8431600600 You will receive an SMS containing mini statement of your account.
How can I acquire a small statement from Federal Bank? Different method To view a Federal Bank micro statement, there are several different processes accessible. We will talk about each one individually. You can choose whatever method is simpler for you.
1) Through miss call –
The simplest way to view a small statement is through a missed call, which Federal Bank offers its clients.
Federal Bank Mini Statement Number is – 8431600600
- As soon as you click on this provided number, your phone’s dial appears.
- Calls must be placed using the SIM card that has been registered with the bank.
- After a few rings, the call will be terminated, and you’ll get a message and a brief account summary.
2) Using a smartphone app
You may check your account’s mini-statement via the FedMobile app, which is offered by Federal Bank.
- To begin, launch the FedMobile app.
- After that, enter your PIN to log into this app.
- Scroll down a little after signing into this app.
- Click on the Mini Statement option you’ll see under the Account Services menu.
- The short statement will appear.
3) Using an ATM
Federal Bank offers its clients ATMs, much as other banks. The tiny statement may also be viewed at the ATM. You need to do this by going to the closest ATM and inserting your card there. After that, you will be prompted to choose a language; do so. Next, choose Mini Statement from the menu. When you enter your PIN, the small statement will appear.
4) Using SMS –
With only one message, you may examine the account’s mini-statement at Federal Bank. You must send a message to 9895088888 or 5676762 . with the subject line TXN space> Myshortno (SB+last 4 numbers of the account) to do this. Only the SIM card that is registered with the bank may be used to send this message. Your account’s mini-statement of details will be written in a message that you get shortly after it is sent.
5) Utilising Nett Banking
You must be enrolled for nett banking in order to view a mini statement of your Federal Bank account. Register first if you haven’t used nett banking before.
- Visit Federal Bank’s online banking page. https://www.fednetbank.com/
- Next, enter your User ID, Password, and Mobile number by clicking on Login.
- After logging in, click the three dots in the left corner.
- Next, choose Accounts.
- Next, choose Operative Accounts.
- Next, select Mini Statement.
- The short statement will appear.
What is the balance check number for Federal Bank?
- The balance check number for Federal Bank is 8431900900. When you phone this number later, you will receive a message with information about the balance in your account.
How can I connect my mobile phone to my federal bank account?
- You must go to the closest bank location in order to link a mobile phone to a Federal Bank account. Take a form there, fill it out, and send it with copies of your supporting documentation. After your application has been verified, your mobile number will be connected to your account.
How can I request a chequebook from Federal Bank?
- You only need to submit a message to request a chequebook. You must send a message to 9895088888 or 5676762 with the subject line “CBR SB + the last 4 numbers of your account” if you want to do this.
We have covered every step of the process for obtaining a Federal Bank Mini Statement in detail in this brief post. You wouldn’t have had any trouble viewing the little eStatement if you had read it from start to finish. However, if you run into any issues, you may enquire in the comment section below this blog and we’ll do our best to properly respond. Share this post with your friends if you enjoyed it so they may learn how to obtain a Federal Bank mini statement. Have a good day and thanks for reading this post all the way through.