How to Apply for a Marriage Licence in Madhya Pradesh, The state administration of the state is responsible for granting marriage licences. It is a document that attests to the couple’s marriage. Without adhering to religious traditions, individuals might get married in court. Simply submit an application to the local registrar for that. Due to the fact that the Madhya Pradesh government offers this service to all of its inhabitants, the application may also be submitted online.
MP Marriage Certificate Apply Online
Any marriage must be registered, and the government of Madhya Pradesh is taking a number of steps to increase the state’s registration rate. If you live in Madhya Pradesh and don’t know how to apply for a marriage registration certificate, we’ll explain the entire procedure here to be of assistance.
The Madhya Pradesh marriage certificate application process is as follows:
- You must go to MP e-Nagar Palika’s official website. To get there, go to https://services.india.gov.in/service/detail/apply-for-marriage-certificate-madhya-pradesh and click on the form.
- You must first input the name of your city before clicking on “continue.”
- On the screen, the whole application form will appear.
- You must complete the form with the right details and attach the necessary files. Afterward, send the form. The required documents are listed below.
- The cost can be paid online using a card or net banking.
- Typically, it takes the officials 7 working days to conduct a thorough verification and issue a marriage licence.
- The certificate is also available for online download from the MP e-Nagar Palika’s official website.
- The applicant must submit an offline application for the duplicate certificate along with a photocopy of their prior marriage certificate. The cost is INR 20.
List of Documents Needed For Application:
- Mark Sheet and Birth Certificate of the Bride and Groom
- 4 separate passport size photographs of the Bride and Groom
- 3 postcard size of the wedding ceremony
- Wedding cards
- Marriage Registration Fees
- Oath letter from both the Bride and Groom
- The Bride and Groom must be present
- Presence of two witnesses
- ID Proof of the Bride and Groom
- ID proof of parents of both the Bride and Groom
- Webcam image of the Bride and Groom
- Thumb impression of both the Bride and Groom
- If have any more questions, Please use the comments section.