It’s always a good idea to maintain your cellphone number current with BOI bank as a client so that you may get SMS alerts and bank notifications. In this post, we’ll go through many options for registering a cellphone number or changing it at Bank of India.
How to Change Mobile Number in Bank of India From Home?
Bank of India is regarded as a customer-friendly Indian bank. It’s always a good idea to maintain your cellphone number current with BOI bank as a client so that you may get SMS alerts and bank notifications. In this post, we’ll go through the many ways you may update or register your cellphone number with the Bank of India.
Change Mobile Number in Bank of India Online
- Visit BOI’s official website at www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Select “Options” from the top horizontal panel.
- Choose “My Profile” on the left sidebar.
- Tap on “Update Mobile Number”.
- Enter the new mobile number.
- An OTP will be delivered to the mentioned mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the column given and click on the Update icon.
Update Mobile Number by Visiting Nearby BOI Bank Branch
- Bring the required documentation to your local BOI Bank branch as verification.
- Request a KYC details update form, and fill it out completely and accurately with all necessary information.
- Give the executive the completed form and the documents you are carrying.
- Get the request acknowledgment receipt after processing your request to alter your cellphone number.
- Don’t forget to check with the bank to see if the change request was verified.
Change Mobile Number in BOI by Visiting Nearby BOI ATM
- Swipe your BOI card in the machine at the ATM
- Tap “Mobile Number Registration” after selecting “Registration,” entering your ATM pin, and selecting your choice.
- Both “Change Mobile Number” and “New Registration” will be shown to you as choices.
- Pick a solution based on your needs.
- Provide your chosen cellphone number for registration or updating, and then confirm it by choosing between the options “Correct” and “Incorrect”.
A notification stating “Your transaction is being processed please wait” will be sent to you. Your ATM screen will show the message “You have successfully changed your cellphone number with us” after a short while.
Toll-Free Numbers of Bank of India Customer Care
Call 1800220229/ 18001031906/ 022-4091 9191 → Verify your identity → Acceptance of your request
In conclusion, there are several ways for you to add or modify your cellphone number in BOI. You can achieve your goal by doing them in the order that has been specified.