Check Your Indian Bank Balance Number Enquiry Number For Indian Bank Balance, Hi friends, today I’m going to tell you about the Indian Bank Balance Enquiry Number through this article. If your bank account is with Indian Bank, you can send a missed call or an SMS from the mobile number registered with the bank to obtain account balance information.
Indian Bank Balance Enquiry
By following the instructions in this article, you can check your bank balance if you have a savings or current account with Indian Bank. However your account must have your mobile number linked in order to check your balance from your phone when you’re at home. If your cellphone number is not already associated with your account, you must first link it to your bank account.
Indian Bank Missed Call Number
To link a mobile number to an Indian bank account, you must go to your local branch of the bank. You fill out the KYC data form at your bank branch and hand it in together with your Aadhar card. After 24 hours, your cellphone number is linked to your bank account, and you receive a message on it as well.
Indian Bank Balance Check Number
Check Your Indian Bank Balance Number Enquiry Number For Indian Bank Balance, The procedures listed below can be used to check your balance at Indian Bank if your mobile number is already connected to your account:
- If you utilise Indian Bank’s net banking, you can also access this to view your account balance.
- To check your Indian Bank balance through net banking, simply follow the steps below.
1. Missed Call Number
Customers of Indian Bank have the option to check their balances by missed calls. Giving a missed call from the cell phone number associated with your bank account will allow you to check your balance. You can place a missed call from the registered mobile phone to the following numbers to check the balance of Indian Bank:
For Balance Check – 081087 81085
For Mini Statement – 092895 92895
2. SMS Banking
You can send an SMS from the cellphone number associated with the bank account to acquire information about the account balance and check Indian Bank balance. Type “balance Enquiry” to receive an SMS.
3. Check Indian Bank Balance Through Net Banking
If you use net banking of Indian Bank, then you can also check your account balance through this –
Follow the steps given below to check Indian Bank balance through net banking
- The login page for Indian Net Banking first.
- Following that, log in to your account using your User ID and Password.
- Go to the “Account Summary” option after that.
- You can see your balance right now.
4. Check Indian Bank balance from ATM
You can check your balance at an ATM by heading there if you have an Indian Bank ATM card.
- You start by going to the closest ATM.
- You next put your ATM card inside the device.
- Enter your ATM PIN after that.
- Click on “balance Enquiry” now.
- Your balance will then appear on the screen.
5. Check balance by dialing USSD code
- You can access a variety of options by first dialing the USSD code *99*58# from your registered mobile phone.
- based on the Account Balance serial number, which you replay.
- Next, key in your UPI PIN.
- You will then receive the balance information.
6. Toll Free Number
You can call the toll-free number for Indian Bank if you have any banking-related questions or issues. Calling 1800 425 00 000. will provide you with information regarding your account balance.