How can I receive a small statement from Indian Bank? You may learn about the most recent transactions made in your account using the mini-statement of your Indian Bank account. This may be checked in a very straightforward manner. It only requires that you follow a few easy steps.
IB Bank Mini Statement
Download a small statement from Indian Bank? You’ve come to the right site if you don’t know how to download an Indian Bank mini statement. We will learn all there is to know about this in this essay. Please follow this post through to the end so you may easily examine your Indian Bank account micro statement. We already know how to check the balance in an Indian bank. We now know how to obtain a small statement from Indian Bank.
Indian Bank Mini Statement Number
To obtain your Indian Bank mini statement, simply leave a message at the Indian Bank mini statement miss call number 8108781085 or 180042500000. However, take in mind that when calling the Indian Bank mini statement number, you should always use your registered mobile number.
There are several ways to obtain an Indian Bank micro statement. There are several ways to check the mini statement for an Indian Bank account, including the Indian Bank mini statement number, nett banking, SMS banking, mobile apps, and ATMs. Each approach is fully described below.
1) Through miss call –
Indian Bank Mini Statement Number Is – 8108781085 & 1800 425 00000
The most practical approach to view the tiny statement is using this manner. You must copy any one of the numbers above and paste it into your phone’s dial pad to complete this. Following that, a call must be placed using the SIM card that is registered with the bank. Your phone will instantly disconnect the call and send you a mini-statement through SMS.
2) Utilizing Net Banking
You may use this to verify your mini statement if you use Indian Bank’s nett banking service. You must adhere to the instructions listed below to do this.
- Start by accessing Indian Bank’s nett banking website. https://www.indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIB.jsp
- After that, type in your User ID and click LOGIN.
- Next, you’ll be prompted for your password; type it in and click Login once again.
- You will arrive at this website’s dashboard.
- Click on the Quick Transaction View option you’ll see in the My Accounts area.
- Your account’s mini-statement will appear.
3) Using SMS –
The Indian Bank micro statement may be checked very easily using this way. You only need to send a message to do this. You first open your phone’s message box before starting a new message. LATRANspace>Account Number>space>MPIN> should be written in the message you need to send to the number 94443-94443. If you only have one account on your phone, send a text message to the number 94443-94443 with the text LATRANspace>MPIN>. Your phone will receive a message with a brief account statement when the message has been sent.
4) Using a smartphone app
You can use the mobile app to examine your account’s mini-statement in addition to the aforementioned steps. To do this, you must take the following actions:
- Launch the IndOASIS app First.iOS / Android
- After that, enter your four-digit pin to log in to this app.
- Next, select Accounts from the menu.
- Next, choose Saving Accounts.
- Click on your account number when it appears after that.
- Next, select Mini Statement.
- Your account’s mini-statement will appear.
5) Using an ATM
Indian Bank offers its clients access to ATMs. This allows you to examine a mini-statement and withdraw money. You must use the ATM card to visit the closest ATM for this. There, you must put your card into the reader. After that, you will be required to enter your PIN. The Mini Statement option must then be chosen. Your account’s mini-statement will be shown.
What is the Check Number for Indian Bank Balance?
- The number to check a bank balance in India is 180042500000. From the SIM card that is registered with the bank, you must dial this number. The call will instantly end, and an SMS with your account’s balance will be delivered to your phone.
How can I obtain an online Indian bank statement?
- Visit the Indian Bank website and log in using your information to access the online statement. Click on the Statement of Accounts option that is located underneath the My Accounts option. After selecting your account, you must input the date range. then click on “DOWNLOAD.” Your phone will download the statement.
How can I connect my cell phone to my Indian bank account?
- You must visit the closest bank branch in order to link a mobile number to an Indian Bank account. There, a KYC form must be obtained and filed together with the necessary paperwork. Your phone and your bank account will be connected once your form has been confirmed.