How can I acquire a small statement from Karnataka Bank? A Mini Statement is a useful tool for viewing the specifics of your account’s most recent transactions. If you have an account with Karnataka Bank, you may quickly examine your mini-statement of accounts. We’re going to learn how to obtain a Karnataka Bank micro statement in this article. Continue reading until the end if you want to know.
Karnataka Bank Mini Statement
How does a Karnataka Bank mini statement work? To obtain your mini statement, you may either dial the Karnataka Bank toll-free number 1800-425-1446 or sign in to the bank’s Net banking website or mobile banking application. We have previously learned how to check the balance in the Karnataka Bank. We now know how to obtain a small statement from Karnataka Bank.
Karnataka Bank Mini Statement Number
How to get a mini statement in Karnataka Bank? You can call on Karnataka Bank toll-free number 1800-425-1446 to get your mini statement or log-in to Karnataka Bank net banking portal/mobile banking app
How can I acquire a small statement from Karnataka Bank? There are several methods available to see a Karnataka Bank micro statement. We will be informed in full about everything.
1) Via missed call
If your mobile phone is connected to the Karnataka Bank, you may see your account’s mini-statement by placing a missed call.
Karnataka Bank Mini Statement Number is – 1800 425 1446
- Copy this number and enter it in the dial pad of your phone.
- Next, dial this number from the mobile device that is linked to your bank account.
- After a few rings, the call will be terminated, and you’ll receive an SMS with a brief statement.
2) Utilising Net Banking
Customers of Karnataka Bank have access to a Net Banking service that allows them to check their micro statements and do other banking operations. You do this by taking the subsequent actions:
- You arrive at the Karnataka Bank’s nett banking page first. https://karnatakabank.com/digital-banking/internet-banking-services
- Next, enter your User ID and press the Login button.
- Next, input your password and click the Login button once again.
- You have now arrived at its main page.
- Press the three horizontal lines in the upper-left corner.
- Next, choose Accounts.
Click on Account Enquiry / Opening after that.
- Next, choose Account Summary.
- You will now be able to check your account’s balance.
- Clicking the Actions button next to it will provide an option.
- After that, select View small Statement to view the small statement.
3) Using a mobile app
Additionally, Karnataka Bank offers a mobile app. If you use their mobile app, you may also utilise it to view a brief summary of your account.
- To begin, enter your Mpin to log in to the KBL mPassbook app.iOS and Android
- You’ll see a Passbook option on the app’s home screen; choose it.
- The tiny statement will appear.
4) Using an ATM
You may also read your account’s mini-statement using your Karnataka Bank ATM card, if you have one with you. You must use your ATM card to visit the closest ATM for this. You may use any ATM at a bank. Insert your card into the machine once you’ve arrived. The PIN will then be required; enter it. Following that, you will be presented with a variety of choices; choose Mini Statement. The tiny statement will be seen.
5) Using SMS –
By sending an SMS, you may also view a mini-statement of your account. To do this, send a mail to 9880654321 with the subject line TRN space> Account Number / Account Nick Name>. You will receive a message with a brief statement after the message has been sent.